MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

View Poll Results: What would you have done? who's at fault?
Biker's fault. 140 72.92%
Range Rover's Fault. 15 7.81%
Boobies. 37 19.27%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #221
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
from one of the articles...

Family trying to blame RR and ignoring the other riders actions in this.
People are dumb. Dumb as .
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SPIED: Our Fearless Leader... at it again. BigComfy Off Topic 8 05-27-2011 02:44 PM
Who has or has had a Range Rover? tonyt915 Off Topic 56 01-05-2010 03:49 PM
Fearless or Fair Weather Rider? Racer997 General Discussion (Moto Related) 43 05-26-2009 11:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #222
eltejano
I smell pretty

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
from one of the articles...
Quote:
Dayana Mieses is now by her husband’s side in a New York hospital and she is furious with Lien.

“This man needs to know he hurt someone,” said Mieses. “That man paralyzed my husband. He needs to pay for what he did.”

Mieses says her husband has injuries to his heart, lungs and ribs and that he is paralyzed from the waist down.

The couple has two children, ages 15 and 9.

Mieses works in studio engineering in the music business. Friends call him Jay Meezee. They’ve created a Facebook page for him.

“This is devastating,” Yolanda Santiago, Edwin’s mother, told WBZ-TV Tuesday. “All his ribs are fractured, his lungs are so badly bruised that he’s still on a ventilator.”

Santiago says if the SUV driver had just stopped, things likely would not have gotten out of hand. She doesn’t understand why that driver has not been charged.

“It’s not going to bring my son’s legs back because he won’t walk again,” said Santiago. “But justice has to be served with this gentleman who did this to my son.”
Family trying to blame RR and ignoring the other riders actions in this.
"Santiago says if the SUV driver had just stopped, things likely would not have gotten out of hand"

He did stop and got out of hand immediately. Dumb .

Every time I see these post videos and anyone comments about their wrecklessness, they always say dumb like "yo mad, lol"

Well, who is mad now, LOL back at them.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #223
KTMRC8
MTLDRUMMER

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
KTM RC8R

Got this off of that FaceBook page for the injured biker. My sympathy goes out to him, but you should also choose to be a man and not do what the other jokers are doing. This is from a lady that was driving in that the same day.

"I'm not going to say he deserves it because no one deserves this no matter how big of an you or your friends are but I also cannot stand back and these bikers be defended. This same group terrorized me and my family on Sunday morning at 11:30am on the Grand Central Parkway. They were trying to "brake check" me too (whatever the that means) and one of them pointed over to the side as if I was supposed to move over with all the other bikes in the lanes. They were driving at 30 miles an hour, texting, using phones, taking pictures, doing wheelies, slowing down in front of my car and other cars and when I start honking they start flicking me off and surrounding my car. One guy went as far as to come up to my window to say something. I have it on camera and will be providing it to the cops if it helps to show how reckless and out of hand the group was on the same day as this incident. The guy with the camera needs to stop being a and show the whole clip. There are two sides to every story but I know this could have easily been me if I didn't get off on the next exit when I did. If they had come up to my window the way they did to this guy, I would have ran over whatever was in my way to get away from these psychos too. May Jay get better but let this be a wake up call to all you bully riders out there giving all the real Bikers bad names."
KTMRC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:01 PM   #224
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
I think you guys misunderstand what he meant...it's a shame the idiot that started all of this isn't the one that got his dumb run over and injured.
no misunderstanding here.....the guy was running around NYC with a bunch of idiots...breaking all laws, "owning the road". Well, we all see he clearly didn't own the road as much as he thought. He chose to ride like that and with those folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoneyBadger View Post
GTdrivr, I agree. If I'm at fault for instigating then I deal with the consequences. However if I am breaking the law by lane splitting, illegal passing etc but it impacts no one around me I have zero issues firing back if they lash out at me.
see, as a lane splitter....you are breaking the law. There will be asshats who will be just that. Slow down, move a lane, keep on....no need to break ...you see, there are 10 other peeps watching you vandalize someones car while you're technically in the wrong. Keep on giving us a great reputation!
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:03 PM   #225
Apehanger V
Try'n 2 Get da Hang of It

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
Ninja 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
I disagree, you threaten anyone's family and you not only deserve to get hurt, you deserve a one way ticket to the morgue.
Fine we can agree to disagree, I can't grant anyone life, nor do I own anyone's life to feel free in taking it, and having had to pull the trigger more than I care to remember in the course of service to my country, I take the concepts of grace, mercy, our rights and the fact that as humans we all make bad decisions from time to time very seriously, becasue the results are real. Send enough people on that trip to the morgue and you'll start to see the aftermath, any time someone's life is disrupted and they fail to live up to their pontential as a human being its a tragedy. It affects more than just the riders, it touches families, MC's, communities, and in this case a nation.

Like I said, no one is perfect and since we all make mistakes and do things if given the chance we would not or perhaps undo or maybe handle differently I'm all for second chances when possible. Live and let live, but there are times when our poor choice place us or others in positions where tragic consequences become unavoidable.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #226
TheHoneyBadger
The Resident Badger

Experience: 7 years

Quote:
"Santiago says if the SUV driver had just stopped, things likely would not have gotten out of hand"

He did stop and got out of hand immediately. Dumb .

Every time I see these post videos and anyone comments about their wrecklessness, they always say dumb like "yo mad, lol"

Well, who is mad now, LOL back at them.

They stoppe after escalating the situation. They mean stop after initial conflict. Personally if I even slightly off a group ride I would pull to the side and let them by.
CMRA Novice #293 I don't care. You'll learn that.
'06 Z750 nekkie/big bars -1/+2, TTR90 big bore, TTR 50 stunt, XR50, XR 100, CR250R, YZ450F
TheHoneyBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #227
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
"I'm not going to say he deserves it because no one deserves this no matter how big of an you or your friends are but I also cannot stand back and these bikers be defended. This same group terrorized me and my family on Sunday morning at 11:30am on the Grand Central Parkway. They were trying to "brake check" me too (whatever the that means) and one of them pointed over to the side as if I was supposed to move over with all the other bikes in the lanes. They were driving at 30 miles an hour, texting, using phones, taking pictures, doing wheelies, slowing down in front of my car and other cars and when I start honking they start flicking me off and surrounding my car. One guy went as far as to come up to my window to say something. I have it on camera and will be providing it to the cops if it helps to show how reckless and out of hand the group was on the same day as this incident. The guy with the camera needs to stop being a and show the whole clip. There are two sides to every story but I know this could have easily been me if I didn't get off on the next exit when I did. If they had come up to my window the way they did to this guy, I would have ran over whatever was in my way to get away from these psychos too. May Jay get better but let this be a wake up call to all you bully riders out there giving all the real Bikers bad names."
that on FB or ? There's a CBS rider on the FB page that needs to get that comment.. :-)
Old 10-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #228
KTMRC8
MTLDRUMMER

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
KTM RC8R

Quote:
that on FB or ? There's a CBS rider on the FB page that needs to get that comment.. :-)
Yes, that was on the FB page for the biker that got ran over when the RR took off.
KTMRC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:18 PM   #229
craigntx
team ftp

Feedback Rating: (21)

Bike(s):
all sold, wrecked, or stolen

Apparently the rider got rund over has more than a broke leg.
that or its a scam?

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Justice...345601619&_rdr
Old 10-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #230
boyette
Pnoy

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2012 Road KIng Police Harley
04 Aprilia futura-sold
NInja 250-wreck

started by an accident the driver didn't pay attention whats in front of him maybe he was looking in other bikers or wife ,baby crying, why will he stop driving if it was intentional.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:21 PM   #231
skelator
Just US Racing

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
GT Performer

******s being ******s. Play stupid games , win stupid prize
Old 10-01-2013, 12:29 PM   #232
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apehanger V View Post
Fine we can agree to disagree, I can't grant anyone life, nor do I own anyone's life to feel free in taking it, and having had to pull the trigger more than I care to remember in the course of service to my country, I take the concepts of grace, mercy, our rights and the fact that as humans we all make bad decisions from time to time very seriously, becasue the results are real. Send enough people on that trip to the morgue and you'll start to see the aftermath, any time someone's life is disrupted and they fail to live up to their pontential as a human being its a tragedy. It affects more than just the riders, it touches families, MC's, communities, and in this case a nation.

Like I said, no one is perfect and since we all make mistakes and do things if given the chance we would not or perhaps undo or maybe handle differently I'm all for second chances when possible. Live and let live, but there are times when our poor choice place us or others in positions where tragic consequences become unavoidable.
I understand where you are coming from. I, like many others here, have kids and a family. I would gladly give my life defending them, and you better rest assured that I would give some one elses's even faster if they were threatening all I hold dear in the world.
tejano? Rape me
Old 10-01-2013, 12:30 PM   #233
green600
HG Chairperson

This thread needs a range rover.

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #234
Chris_5.0
HalfFast

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond

jay meezey should have stayed home
Old 10-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #235
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

poll zps83aa58f7
tejano? Rape me
Old 10-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #236
VicTOEmizer

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCommuter View Post
"Justice for this, Justice for that". everyone is a victim in this world it seems and needs "Justice". No one ever gets what they asked for or has justifiable consequences of their actions.

him. The only thing I'd give him is a bag of skittles and maybe start a fund to buy him an Arizona tea.

"Justice" chaps my ...
This right here! !

/thread.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #237
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_5.0 View Post
jay meezey should have stayed home
Or at least out from in front of a Range Rover
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:39 PM   #238
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyette View Post
started by an accident the driver didn't pay attention whats in front of him maybe he was looking in other bikers or wife ,baby crying, why will he stop driving if it was intentional.
Huh?

He didnt see a douche brake checking him?

Riding the back roads of heaven.

gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #239
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

Next month, they need to step up their game, and stop a garbage truck. Those NY truck drivers will give them a real challenge.

I just keep replaying the scene from Smokey and the Bandit in my mind; Snowman running over the row of Harleys.

Riding the back roads of heaven.

gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #240
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
poll zps83aa58f7
lol. Pretty much.
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement