MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
3Kracing
three kids racing!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 NSF 100
SSR SR110TR
SSR TX2
Little Piranha mini (50cc trust me)
2006 NSF 100 #2

Team 3K at TMGP Round 6

Round 6 was a blast!
Tarah: We got the oil cooler installed and got some hours on the bike prior to hitting the track. Tarah has not been on her bike since Rd 4, and she had a good day getting used to being back in the saddle.
F7 Novice 9th
F7 lightweight 8th
Motard Novice 4th
Ladies 2nd
Backwards Novice Tarah took a seat and watched

Hayden: Hayden got served up a few times this round as he competed with some of the veterans. Jwizzy, Ryan, Trey Walker and big brother Shaine found there way past him in more than one race.
12 and under 1st
Superbike 3rd
Super Scooter 1st
F7 lightweight 5th
Jr. Motard 3rd
Backwards Novice 3rd

Shaine: Shaine had a great day despite the fact that the odds stacked against him. He came in from practice and went to add fuel to his bike and the gas cap came off....with the threaded part of the gas tank still in it... DUCT TAPE! Something still not quite right with the engine either but he got out there and gave it everything he had.
12 and under 5th (engine died on the start)
Super Scooter 3rd
Super Sport 5th (engine died on the start)
Backwards Novice 4th
Junior Motard 2nd place!! Shaine brought his A game to this race and once he passed Hayden he did everything he could to catch Trey Walker.

Last but not least I got out and raced in 4 races.
I don't know where I finished in F7 novice, but it was fun
Super Bike 6th
Backwards Novice 6th
my favorite race of the day was mini GP 50. It was Patrick, Roice and I. I lead the race down to the last lap. Patrick was on my tail the entire race and coming out of turn 9 he managed to get me by about a tire at the finish. I am amazed that I held the lead for as long as I did, Patrick says that I am riding a little bit better. In any event I am happy to have pushed myself and had a blast doing it.

The kids were all really upset not to see Joey at the track. I let them know that there were some complications with the last transplant, and that Joey was there with us in thought if not presence. I have to say that from day one Joey has been super positive around the kids, explained to them that he lives life and celebrates every moment.
Joey, the candor with which you speak about your transplant, and the way you attack life with a positive attitude made it easy to explain your absence to the kids. We support you buddy, and if we can do anything to help you get back to the races let us know.
Thanks to Vaughn for putting up with Hayden wanting to put a hundred laps on his fiddy, thanks to Everett for helping Patrick and I keep the kids on the track and big thanks to Anna, for helping us out with suit repairs for Tarah.
See you next round!!!

and dad says we're available to do yard work, babysitting, and work for parts!
3Kracing is offline   Reply With Quote