Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Safety Corner > New Riders and MSF Course Info
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2005, 01:31 AM   #21

Member Garage

Re: my may & june schedule

lolz. They really want you to come to them.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CCS @ TWS (Texas World Speedway) Schedule & $3000 in purses Whoop Taking it to the Track 32 07-11-2008 09:49 AM
June 7&8 and August 9&10 MULTI DAY SPECIAL PRICING Ridesmart Ridesmart Motorcycle School 5 06-05-2008 09:41 PM
CCS COrner worker schedule 2/2&3 Buck Beasley Taking it to the Track 34 02-01-2008 07:06 PM
Old 06-13-2005, 01:27 PM   #22

Member Garage

Just took Ed's class this past weekend 6/11-6/12.* Just wanna say that Ed is a* great instructor, real easy to follow, friendly, and more importantly there wasn't any gaps in training.* *The bikes were all in great shape (didn't see any bike with more then 500 miles on the clock)

My first sport bike was a FZR600 (about 9-10 years ago since I last rode) which I had my fair share of spills on before I started to try to learn the proper way to ride, which was mostly by reading books like Twist of the Wrist II by Keith Code etc.* The MSF course covers all the basic fundamentals and some not so basic issues as well.* *I found the course to be fun and a great reinforcement for the basics, which I see the so called "veteran" riders still having problems with.* In addition we had a couple people in our group that I just thought they should never get on a bike....just not cut out for it.* Seemed like every exercise the bike was on the ground half the time but by the end of the class they were riding through sharp turns, making slow u-turns in a box (very challenging), and performing emergency stops without much problems at all.*

I can't comment on how different the class at Amazingcycles is or if the end result wont be as positive for everyone, but the ONLY thing that would make the class I took better was if it was held in an air conditioned arena.* I can guarantee that the $165 course fee would be much steeper if a school provided that.* *

Ed, Great class!! Looking forward to taking the advanced course with you after I get some more mileage under my belt.

Old 06-13-2005, 02:41 PM   #23
what R you lookin' at?
Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

hey JOE, glad to see ya here......

yeah, it was hot like a ......

good class, as i said, i've had better and it's all good.

2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote