Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2013, 12:43 PM   #41
. . . . . . . . .
Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Late Model Never-Was

Originally Posted by Apehanger V View Post
I think you should have stopped and taken photos and been as restrained as possible. Whether I call the popo depends on the damage and the person demeanor but that's just me. If there is little or no damage and they are sufficently apologetic then no need to get the popo insurance will be fine. Anything less then contrite from them and we wait for johnny law. Years ago I would have been ready to bruise my knuckels or kick off a mirror, but I'm 40+, wife, carreer, and kid now, I know I still can but its not worth it in the long run. Besides people are sometimes armed and almost always dangerous. You never know who you are dealing with. Heck my 10 year has been take Jujitsu for 7 years and I've seen him manhandle more than what should be his fare share of full grown adults. I definitely would think twice, thrice about getting into a real street fight in 2013.

Besides I think it cost less to pay my deductable than to defend an assualt and battery charge. IJS
your 10yr old has been taking Jujitsu since he was 3 ??? idk any gym that will train them until there 5
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Billy Goatin motherf*cker. cuong-nutz Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 0 07-12-2013 11:23 AM
MOTHER F**KER~!! K. Oliveira General Discussion (Moto Related) 60 09-03-2010 02:41 PM
Samuel L. Jackson on the Motherf*cking Daily Show Swift E Off Topic 5 08-16-2006 09:17 PM
WOO WE GOT THAT F**KER!!! Lunchbox6 Off Topic 18 06-08-2006 05:47 PM
Old 09-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #42
straight shooter
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
This happened to me in Ventura, CA except it was a woman- and yes we ended up dating because of the accident. And yes after hitting me with her car , she let me hit it.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #43
Feedback Rating: (5)

Originally Posted by jrock View Post
This happened to me in Ventura, CA except it was a woman- and yes we ended up dating because of the accident. And yes after hitting me with her car , she let me hit it.
awesome. This stuff never happens to me :(
proasian3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:06 PM   #44
Dat photoshoop
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

2007 Suzuki Gsx-r 600
2005 Suzuki Gsx-r 600
1986 Honda VF500F

Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
How do you know he wasn't texting and just rolled into you? One would think he would have hit his horn first, and if that didn't work then bump you if he wanted you to move.
Probably the most likely..

Then again, extreme passive-aggressiveness.. Maybe he doesn't want to come off a douche for honking but needs to do something about his RAGE.

OP handled the situation well imo
debit_debit is offline   Reply With Quote