MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2013, 06:39 AM   #1
Mr.337
skinny kid racing ftw

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 gsxr 600 race bike
03 KX 6five (TMGP bike)
07 R6 street (sold)
09 r6 race bike (sold)

tmgp report 9/15

The day started off kickass and continued that way all the way until I laid my head down last night. Driving in I got pulled over I was doing about 75 in a 60 and the officer told me to just go ahead and go over his intercom and told me to just go ahead and go im good.

Got to the track unloaded had abiut a 20 min practice session trwck was grippy with the new tires on there gave me alot more confidence in the bike.

My favorite race of the day was definitely motard 65 with greg. He is definitely a much faster rider then me we decided only 4 lap race to save our energy for later. He was out in front by a couple of bike lengths for the first 2 laps then kindly let me slide by him on the 3rd lap and the race was on I was on th3 defensive line doing my best to hold him off several tur s we were going in literally touching elbows. Turn 6 last lap I hesitated on getting on the gas just a split second allowed greg to get by he won by 1 bike length by far was the coolest race yet.

Had fun battling with the experts in motard expert and backwards expert. Got good holeshots both races and did my best to hold on to 2nd. Held it in both races until the 3rd lap then 1 miss shift and got passed. Knowing patrick, rob, vaughn, allan, the selsmans are on your it makes you step up your game more. I had a blast dicing it up with rob we were passing each other back and forth both races numerous times. Thank I had the HP he didnt lol. Brandt saif it best what I cant make up with skill ill make uo with HP lol.
CMRA #979
TMGP #979 F5 2013 F5N & Backwards N class champ
I flash Yamaha ECU's
Mr.337 is offline   Reply With Quote