MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
chavezhs

Feedback Rating: (0)

Chavez Charity Motorcycle/Car Show

Friends,

My name is Greg Ditch and I am an engineering teacher at Chavez High School in Houston. I have worked previously in the motorcycle industry (sales manager at Dallas Honda and worked for motorcycle racer Al Lamb). I am now teaching an after school program called "Motor Sports Engineering". Our students have built a land speed race car that we are taking to The Texas Mile in October.

I am holding a charity motorcycle and car show on September 28 to raise money for the students' hotel rooms.

I would appreciate anyone stopping by to show their motorcycle, car, or truck or to make a donation!

September 28 from 9am-1pm in the teacher parking lot (across from the Family Dollar)
Entry fee: $25
Spectators: $5
HISD Students with current ID: $2

Please email me with questions!
gditch@houstonisd.org
chavezhs is offline   Reply With Quote