MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #21
DT675
Senior Member
 
DT675's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 163

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2006 Daytona 675
2010 WR250R
2008 CRF100F
2004 KLX300
2006 CRF50






Quote:
Originally Posted by BD#270 View Post
The best deal is from Maxima. They offer a combo package that includes 3 full size cans. Chain cleaner, Maxima Chain Guard synthetic lube, and a can penetrating lube similar to WD-40. After the Motohouston discount, $14.50. In stock at Wild West Honda. Soon to be called Wild West Motoplex and hopefully include Yamaha.
That is exactly what I bought last time from you guys. Should have used my Motohouston discount lol. I think paid around $17, still a great deal though. It's like getting the penetrating lube for free.
DT675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chain Lube Fatpooh2 General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 08-10-2009 02:05 PM
Chain Lube... BabyGirlGSXR How To's and Q & A's 38 05-07-2009 08:38 AM
Chain Lube and Cleaner dtlam_88 General Discussion (Moto Related) 27 12-07-2008 12:33 AM
chain lube cameron1507 General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 04-07-2007 06:18 AM
What do you use to lube your chain? CaJuNsOuLjA How To's and Q & A's 31 04-03-2007 01:23 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2013, 09:40 AM   #22
Truckin_Thumper
Senior Member
 
Truckin_Thumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,054

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
El Tigre 1050
WR426 Blue Hooligan Motard ---once back together








I still get the teflon in either blue or yellow can at ANY Lowes. $5-$6

30K out of chains....cant complain.
Truckin_Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #23
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Quote:
Originally Posted by BD#270 View Post
Soon to be called Wild West Motoplex and hopefully include Yamaha.
I hate to thread jack, but ..... tell me more ?? Pm if you need to keep it quiet
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy