MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2013, 01:30 AM   #101
PinkBtch

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigRR View Post
You never answered my question. Do you even ride?
Still awaiting your mind bending reply....oh wait....I forgot....
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone live around 249/1960? trooper Cruisers Lounge 55 05-10-2014 11:16 AM
Rider down 1960/249 kbexperience General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 03-18-2014 12:07 AM
1960/249 Sherlocks Willowbrook trooper Events, Meets and Rides 7 07-09-2013 04:25 PM
1960 and 249 starbucks Speedemon Stunters Lounge 66 08-16-2007 02:04 PM
starbucks 249 1960 gixxerjoe Events, Meets and Rides 8 07-31-2007 11:08 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2013, 01:34 AM   #102
Lexxi_TegK24

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
07 600rr

This is so dumb....it's truly mind blowing O.O

Nobody cares. You are a small, insignificant waste of air. Nobody in this thread gives enough of a to reassure you. Get over it and work out your daddy issues somewhere else.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:39 AM   #103
PinkBtch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxi_TegK24 View Post
This is so dumb....it's truly mind blowing O.O

Nobody cares. You are a small, insignificant waste of air. Nobody in this thread gives enough of a to reassure you. Get over it and work out your daddy issues somewhere else.
Wtf are you even talking about ??? And please quit pm'ing me telling me you want to eat me and .....totally not into it....I have a bf
Old 09-01-2013, 01:42 AM   #104
PinkBtch

Mods...can I get some help please....
Old 09-01-2013, 01:43 AM   #105
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Apparently you care enough to continue posting...
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
Old 09-01-2013, 01:54 AM   #106
PinkBtch

I hang my head in shame for my thoughts and beliefs...I apologize...I thought this was about riders...godspeed to all of those that feel riding at high rates, lane splitting, anything pp1 and kicking off mirrors is acceptable behavior.Good for you all Again...I appologize
Old 09-01-2013, 01:56 AM   #107
Lexxi_TegK24

Bike(s):
07 600rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
Apparently you care enough to continue posting...
Just to tell her how stupid it is.

It's really sad that some attention hungry ruins a thread about someone who could be in critical condition. About that, yes I do care. That was my whole point.

As to everything else, you're right--it isn't relevant.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:03 AM   #108
PinkBtch

Quote:

It's really sad that some attention hungry ruins a thread about someone who could be in critical condition. About that, yes I do care. That was my whole point.

Your a complete idiot...I have a story and a video of a loser like you that was at his gf and committed suicide by slamming his bike into a taco bell at a high rate of speed...they pulled his severed feet out of the ceiling......should I give a about him ??? no.....but I do give a about the people he could have killed....could have been my family... u and your attitude...hopefully they are yours....
Old 09-01-2013, 02:05 AM   #109
PinkBtch

And look up and you can quit posting here....I'm in the wrong....
Old 09-01-2013, 02:11 AM   #110
texlurch

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600

Member Garage

Quote:

Well, she simply stated her thoughts on an open, public forum. There is absolutely no need for the personal bashing (which is also clearly stated in the forum rules if you care to take the time to read them)

Maybe her wording was off a bit, but the thought was basically :

If you want to ride with a death wish and your head up your , your actions and results thereof will be yours alone. No sympathy here.

My thoughts are for those who are close to him that his actions now affect.

Once you are around this hobby for a few years and see this repeated a few thousand times, you will get a little jaded as well.

I've lost more than a few close friends to this sport. But when they did it to themselves, I hate to say but they did get what they deserved.
In racing we call it "running out of talent". On the street you can call it russian roulette because its pretty much the same results.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:15 AM   #111
texlurch

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600

Member Garage

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/se...archid=8293677

a quick search on "rider down"

or "rip"

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/se...archid=8293681

Ridiculous.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:17 AM   #112
SwimguyZ1000

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2003 z1000

Thread recap time

First:

Quote:
If he ran a red light then he got what he deserved
Yes, you said this btch

Second :

Quote:
Are you serious? Maybe his fault but not got what he deserved.
Third: btch says

Quote:
Couldn't be more serious.... if he was driving like an idiot then he got what was coming....
Fourth: btch says

Quote:
I'm sick and tired of jack riders making the rest of us look bad....
Fifth:

Quote:
You are a bone smoker..rider shouldn't have ran the light but didn't deserve to die.
After this a bunch of insults fly between people aimed at btch.

Then Btch replies with

Quote:
And for all the insecure little boys I don't believe I said he should die either...
This is a true statement, she never did say he should die only that he deserves to die.

More insults get thrown around then btch tries to compare what one rider said to what she said with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead View Post
While quite harsh he did help dig his own grave (if he doesn't survive) if he truly ran the light. Again, the facts aren't out there hence I will not judge.
Pretty much the same thing no ???
The truth is though it is not the same thing. Saying someone dug their own grave means they did something stupid and paid the price for it. Digging your own grave does not mean you deserved to be put in it. Btch had a poor choice of wording in her first post and rather than take it back and apologize she continued on with throwing insults back and forth.

More insults get thrown and then we arrive back at the deserve to die again and Btch stands her ground again.

Quote:
Can't believe we are back here....where did I ever say he deserved to die....all u haters need to learn how to read....
If you read the very first quote you exactly stated he gets what he deserves (be it death or what ever the outcome though death seems to be the most likely to occur from the report)

More insults get thrown back and forth then someone comes in and kind of sticks up for Btch without actually agreeing with her that the rider deserves to die.

More insults continue to fly and then we get a half assed apology from Btch

Quote:
I hang my head in shame for my thoughts and beliefs...I apologize...I thought this was about riders...godspeed to all of those that feel riding at high rates, lane splitting, anything pp1 and kicking off mirrors is acceptable behavior.Good for you all Again...I appologize
DONE. Hope this helps those that are too lazy to read everything.

Last edited by SwimguyZ1000; 09-01-2013 at 02:20 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:17 AM   #113
Lexxi_TegK24

Bike(s):
07 600rr

Quote:
Well, she simply stated her thoughts on an open, public forum. There is absolutely no need for the personal bashing (which is also clearly stated in the forum rules if you care to take the time to read them)

Maybe her wording was off a bit, but the thought was basically :

If you want to ride with a death wish and your head up your , your actions and results thereof will be yours alone. No sympathy here.

My thoughts are for those who are close to him that his actions now affect.

Once you are around this hobby for a few years and see this repeated a few thousand times, you will get a little jaded as well.

I've lost more than a few close friends to this sport. But when they did it to themselves, I hate to say but they did get what they deserved.
In racing we call it "running out of talent". On the street you can call it russian roulette because its pretty much the same results.
And, I can respect that. Had it been that simple, I wouldn't have had a response. The thread jacking and look-at-me comments really irk me; her behavior sets a tone for how other women are treated on this forum. Someone could be severely injured and there's no information regarding fault--it's just not necessary.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:23 AM   #114
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Ban this !!!!
Old 09-01-2013, 02:23 AM   #115
SwimguyZ1000

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2003 z1000

Quote:
No one is going to deny that there are a lot of motorcycle deaths or even stupid motorcycle deaths. Be serious though, no one deserves to die for either A) enjoying their hobby or B) having a laps in good judgement. Deserves is just way to strong of a word to describe a death.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:30 AM   #116
texlurch

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600

Member Garage

I'll agree to disagree

No one deserves to have to suffer the pain for someone elses "lapse in judgement" either.

Society today needs to rethink the entire "personal responsibility" thing.

It's no ones fault but yours when you kill yourself doing something stupid, regardless what it is. And definately not everyone elses responsibility to feel sorry for your stupidity.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:25 AM   #117
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

6 pages and only 1 person gave thought to the driver that got hit...and other outsiders.

Lotta cranial rectal inversion in this thread...

Pretty confident many of the same would be calling for blood if a cager ran a light
And tagged a rider.

Last edited by Ulric; 09-01-2013 at 05:27 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:01 AM   #118
jimrad
Moderate pace forever .

Trackdays: 7

Wow. I got all sorts of jacked up last night... Sorry if feelings were hurt!
Old 09-01-2013, 07:05 AM   #119
Hail
Middle Aged Crazy Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
2013 Triumph Speed Triple R
2012 DR-Z 400S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
6 pages and only 1 person gave thought to the driver that got hit...and other outsiders.

Lotta cranial rectal inversion in this thread...

Pretty confident many of the same would be calling for blood if a cager ran a light and tagged a rider.
This is pretty typical on MH. No one gives a about anyone except the "fellow rider" regardless of whether they were completely in the wrong or doing stupid or not. As though we are some kind of brotherhood that has to stick together. Screw that! There is not a motorcycle rider's life on the planet that I value more than any other driver of any vehicle on the road. The person in the car that the rider hit has to live with this now. What a horrible thing to live with especially if it was not your fault.

It will be interesting to see what actually happened. More often than not we never find out. I do hope that if he ran the light it was just a momentary lapse of attention. I hope it truly was an accident. If he was being douche I have no sympathy.

I have been riding for over 23 years. Many of you far more than me. I can't tell you how many times I have seen these types of post. It makes you numb. I don't even offer condolences anymore except to the family and friends. Why? Like all of us on MH every rider knows the risk and we accept it. The family usually does not understand or accept the risk.

The only time these days I have any emotional response at all to this type of news is if it is a friend in which case I am, of course, sad. On the other hand every time I hear about a douche bag doing something stupid that makes the rest of us look bad and puts other peoples lives in danger I get really .

P.S If you met PinkBitch in person you would never say such up stuff. She is a cool chick. It is funny how actually getting out and meeting MH peeps in person helps you understand and appreciate them a bit more. Many of you come across as total douche bags online and end up being totally cool in person. I have been guilty of it too.

So to get back on track....

Condolences to family and friends of the rider!
Old 09-01-2013, 07:14 AM   #120
Supa Dave
The Chupacabra

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
GSX-R 600
KX250 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBtch View Post
Couldn't be more serious.... if he was driving like an idiot then he got what was coming....
You ! Mistakes happen and does not mean he deserves to lose his life bc of it. I hope you rot in u

Advertisement