MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2013, 12:40 AM   #81
Copperhead

Feedback Rating: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
Is it a small or GIGANTIC ?

Its all perspective now, huh ?
Throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone live around 249/1960? trooper Cruisers Lounge 55 05-10-2014 11:16 AM
Rider down 1960/249 kbexperience General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 03-18-2014 12:07 AM
1960/249 Sherlocks Willowbrook trooper Events, Meets and Rides 7 07-09-2013 04:25 PM
1960 and 249 starbucks Speedemon Stunters Lounge 66 08-16-2007 02:04 PM
starbucks 249 1960 gixxerjoe Events, Meets and Rides 8 07-31-2007 11:08 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2013, 12:41 AM   #82
PinkBtch

Feedback Rating: (0)

[QUOTE=texlurch;3647880]Guess I have to agree with pinkbtch... after seeing so many threads over the years about downed riders who did stupid in traffic..

You pays your money, you takes your chances.

Or as forest gump said, "Stupid is as stupid does"

Not knowing the entire story leaves a bit open, BUT if he was hauling and ran a red light, he asked to be a hood ornament; and got what he asked for.

Just because he was on a bike doesn't get him any free pass or special sympathy.

"Young and dumb" doesn't get any passes either; hows about taking responsibility for your decisions.

Lets say he ran a red light and t-boned YOUR car and family, you gonna jump to his defense now?

I'm all for hauling down a back country road. Odds are real good if I do something stupid I take myself out.. and thats my choice. Playing like an idiot in traffic is just plain dumb.[/QUOTE

Thank u...get ready for the dumb comments....or prolly not....prolly just cause I'm a girl
Old 09-01-2013, 12:44 AM   #83
PinkBtch

And I guess all the on here never heard the expression...you reap what you sow.....
Old 09-01-2013, 12:59 AM   #84
Lexxi_TegK24

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
07 600rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBtch View Post
Don't tell me what the I meant....and ya ...if he lives and has a body cast for 6 months he deserves it.... or dies he deserves what he got....but I never said he deserves to die....hence the only option ....so keep your mouth shut ...
Looks like you can't read...pay close attention to the bolded material up there ^^ as I copied verbatim what you posted. Now, I don't know you but since I'm a girl as well, I thought I could clear this up. It's not about you being female--it's about you blowing up a thread that is clearly NOT about you. Don't be a complete and you won't be treated as one. I'm sick of men thinking all women are this way so yeah, I'm going to point it out. You're being an attention and as I showed you above, you contradict yourself. I'm glad you think you're a perfect rider--your ego is all I noticed. The thread is about the rider...nobody gives a about you.

My thoughts are with the rider. Hope he pulls through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
Is it a small or GIGANTIC ?

Its all perspective now, huh ?
Some women mistake being overly aggressive with being competent and/or equal. The gigantic is only to get attention and to assert herself. Childish bull that annoys me to no end. The funny thing is everything she's said SCREAMS insecurity, yet she points out the "little boys" as insecure.

Last edited by Lexxi_TegK24; 09-01-2013 at 01:02 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:04 AM   #85
PinkBtch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxi_TegK24 View Post
Looks like you can't read...pay close attention to the bolded material up there ^^ as I copied verbatim what you posted. Now, I don't know you but since I'm a girl as well, I thought I could clear this up. It's not about you being female--it's about you blowing up a thread that is clearly NOT about you. Don't be a complete and you won't be treated as one. I'm sick of men thinking all women are this way so yeah, I'm going to point it out. You're being an attention and as I showed you above, you contradict yourself. I'm glad you think you're a perfect rider--your ego is all I noticed. The thread is about the rider...nobody gives a about you.

Some women mistake being overly aggressive with being competent and/or equal. The gigantic is only to get attention and to assert herself. Childish bull that annoys me to no end.
The only attention here is you...why don't u bold the first half of my message ??? And where did I say I was a perfect rider....miss attention ...
Old 09-01-2013, 01:06 AM   #86
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
The only attention here is you...why don't u bold the first half of my message ??? And where did I say I was a perfect rider....miss attention ...
you !
Old 09-01-2013, 01:08 AM   #87
PinkBtch

Quote:

Some women mistake being overly aggressive with being competent and/or equal. The gigantic is only to get attention and to assert herself. Childish bull that annoys me to no end. The funny thing is everything she's said SCREAMS insecurity, yet she points out the "little boys" as insecure.
Ahhh I see....your trying to find someone to match your useless quote....maybe you need more time on the seat other than on someones lap before you make such useless posts...
Old 09-01-2013, 01:08 AM   #88
PinkBtch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigRR View Post
you !
Ohhhhhhh good comeback......
Old 09-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #89
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Ohhhhhhh good comeback......
You never answered my question. Do you even ride?
Old 09-01-2013, 01:13 AM   #90
Lexxi_TegK24

Bike(s):
07 600rr

Quote:
Oh, you didn't say you were a better rider than the others in this thread? Mkay.

It must be so hard to have the whole motohouston site talking about things other than you...you must hate it Grow the up. If you'd like, I can copy and paste everything you've said and BOLD each thing that I referenced. Not that it would matter, 'cause you're DELUSIONAL.

Get an education. Grow up. End/yourtalkinginthisthread #menaren'tattractedtoyourneediness #nointelligence
Old 09-01-2013, 01:14 AM   #91
Lexxi_TegK24

Bike(s):
07 600rr

Quote:
Ahhh I see....your trying to find someone to match your useless quote....maybe you need more time on the seat other than on someones lap before you make such useless posts...
...I don't think you see anything, 'cause again, #nointelligence #thatmakesnofuckingsense
Old 09-01-2013, 01:15 AM   #92
PinkBtch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigRR View Post
You never answered my question. Do you even ride?
You really are illiterate aren't you ?? Maybe u need to look back....oh and.... jackass...
Old 09-01-2013, 01:18 AM   #93
PinkBtch

Quote:
Oh, you didn't say you were a better rider than the others in this thread? Mkay.

It must be so hard to have the whole motohouston site talking about things other than you...you must hate it Grow the up. If you'd like, I can copy and paste everything you've said and BOLD each thing that I referenced. Not that it would matter, 'cause you're DELUSIONAL.

Get an education. Grow up. End/yourtalkinginthisthread #menaren'tattractedtoyourneediness #nointelligence
Is it drugs or alcohol ??? Have a bf ??? Prolly not.......but if so...go to him.... and if motohouston has nothing better than to talk about me don't hate ,... just off.... and I really doubt it but...is a free forum so....keep hating .......loser...
Old 09-01-2013, 01:19 AM   #94
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

I'd bet my bike that this is either fat or horse-faced.

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
Old 09-01-2013, 01:21 AM   #95
Lexxi_TegK24

Bike(s):
07 600rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
+1

FYI , my point was that MotoHouston has better things to talk about than you (it obviously kills you!). Nobody gives a flying about you ...Read

Last edited by Lexxi_TegK24; 09-01-2013 at 01:23 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:21 AM   #96
PinkBtch

Quote:
Wrong on both counts...and I bet ... u are fat and small .....u know it....
Old 09-01-2013, 01:23 AM   #97
PinkBtch

Quote:
+1
Good comeback loser...are u swinging off his little nuts ??? yep
Old 09-01-2013, 01:24 AM   #98
PinkBtch

Quote:
Hayabusa = small and ego issues...

Last edited by PinkBtch; 09-01-2013 at 01:26 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:28 AM   #99
PinkBtch

[quote=PinkBtch;3647883]
Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
Guess I have to agree with pinkbtch... after seeing so many threads over the years about downed riders who did stupid in traffic..

Not knowing the entire story leaves a bit open, BUT if he was hauling and ran a red light, he asked to be a hood ornament; and got what he asked for.

Just because he was on a bike doesn't get him any free pass or special sympathy.

"Young and dumb" doesn't get any passes either; hows about taking responsibility for your decisions.

Lets say he ran a red light and t-boned YOUR car and family, you gonna jump to his defense now?

I'm all for hauling down a back country road. Odds are real good if I do something stupid I take myself out.. and thats my choice. Playing like an idiot in traffic is just plain dumb.[/QUOTE

Thank u...get ready for the dumb comments....or prolly not....prolly just cause I'm a girl
See....told you....hmmmm maybe a lawsuit available here...
Old 09-01-2013, 01:29 AM   #100
SwimguyZ1000

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2003 z1000

Someone call the life guards we have sand on these beaches!!!

In response to this:
Quote:
Guess I have to agree with pinkbtch... after seeing so many threads over the years about downed riders who did stupid in traffic..

I'm all for hauling down a back country road. Odds are real good if I do something stupid I take myself out.. and thats my choice. Playing like an idiot in traffic is just plain dumb.
No one is defending the rider for being stupid. I didn't see anyone say what he did was right or say the car driver was at fault. I just find it hard to believe that there are people out there that value life so little as to say people deserve to die for a moment of stupidity.

Lets be real here, if this guy sped up to try and make a light and ended up running the red did he do anything different the a person driving a car would? No, but he did make the mistake of forgetting that he is on a motorcycle and his life was in his hands. He gambled and lost (even though there is no confirmed death he still had a horrible accident). Was he wrong for doing so? Yes, he made a poor choice and will now have to live up to his actions. Does he deserve to die? If you can honestly answer that with a yes you are a sick human being.
Closed Thread

Advertisement