MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2007, 05:22 PM   #1
1FastMF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Who Rode today ??

Was out around the westheimer area this afternoon and ran into a couple riders...a guy on a GSXR not wearing any gear other than a helmet and driving kinda stuiped considering.....and a beautiful female on a black R6 by the Galleria......anyone here ???
  Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who Rode In Today? Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 179 02-19-2010 09:51 AM
Who rode in today? cedestech General Discussion (Moto Related) 107 12-04-2009 11:16 AM
Who rode in today and.... ScooterTrash General Discussion (Moto Related) 53 11-16-2006 01:10 AM
I rode in today and ScooterTrash Cruisers Lounge 12 05-19-2006 08:46 AM
Who rode today? ScooterTrash General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 02-20-2006 10:08 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2007, 06:12 PM   #2
Inspiredm3
C5Diamondco.com
 
Inspiredm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 654


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750









wish i could have seen. Went out to brookshire and then down to crabb river road with koshkesh, and another friend of his. Was gonna come and cruise westheimer, but i was in the leather jacket, and it was getting kinda hot. Im beat, but think I might go ride in a lil while around the area
Inspiredm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 06:16 PM   #3
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector
 
texlurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Smack dab in the middle of Colo
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,236

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage





Not us, me and the two hotties were up north a ways from there.....
__________________
sig pic
A wise man once told me: "No matter how fine she is, just remember. Somewhere, someone is tired of her !"
.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 06:20 PM   #4
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











we went up bluewater hwy.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 06:27 PM   #5
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2
 
Mrs. ~T~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 @ huffmeister
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 12,989


Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600









Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
me me me... but i wear all my gear!
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:12 PM   #6
BlackWidow
The Doctor
 
BlackWidow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 2,884

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
A Ducati
A KaToom
Several Yamahas...
Some Kawis
No HONDAS! ;)






Send a message via AIM to BlackWidow
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastMF
Was out around the westheimer area this afternoon and ran into a couple riders...a guy on a GSXR not wearing any gear other than a helmet and driving kinda stuiped considering.....and a beautiful female on a black R6 by the Galleria......anyone here ???
The hot chick on the black R6 was me.

Thanks for the compliments, its the same bike as my avatar
__________________
A tip somebody gave me on Endurance Racing...

It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal...
BlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #7
dbonezny
BaDD NeWz
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 828


Bike(s):
non fo now









Send a message via AIM to dbonezny
I rode around for a bit.......wasn't me though.
__________________
Matt S. 10/07
www.myspace.com/iyaracing
dbonezny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:18 PM   #8
Massoger
Mmmm Ducati....
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NorthWest Houston - 290/1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 238


Bike(s):
2005 Ducati SS800









Send a message via Yahoo to Massoger
Rode from Cypress up to the Woodlands and across to magnolia and back through Cypress....what a perfect day!
__________________
-Dave-

Who Rode today ??
Massoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:25 PM   #9
logan5
Senior Member
 
logan5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 5,805


Bike(s):
2001 SV 650 (my track ), 2005 SV 650s









I was out, turned out to be an awesome day after a pretty ugly morning. Didn't stray out too far, just hanging out, working on fundamentals.

Thomas
logan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:26 PM   #10
1FastMF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch
Not us, me and the two hotties were up north a ways from there.....
If ya got 2...give me one !!!! SHARE !!!!! :notworthy
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:27 PM   #11
1FastMF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR 1/2
me me me... but i wear all my gear!
Ha ha wasnt you sweetie cause I wasn't blinded by PINK !!!! And I semi know ya from here and a meet about a yr ago I woulda said Hi
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #12
1FastMF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiredm3
wish i could have seen. Went out to brookshire and then down to crabb river road with koshkesh, and another friend of his. Was gonna come and cruise westheimer, but i was in the leather jacket, and it was getting kinda hot. Im beat, but think I might go ride in a lil while around the
area
She was BEAUTIFUL !!! :notworthy :notworthy TOo bad I never had a chance to take a pic with my phone !!! And ya know a girls hot when she's wearing a helmet with the visor up and has a face from heaven !!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:33 PM   #13
1FastMF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow
The hot chick on the black R6 was me.

Thanks for the compliments, its the same bike as my avatar
Dont thank me for the compliments thanks your parents and the Gene Pool Lottery !!!! :notworthy :notworthy Single??? Sorry I burned off soooo fast did some programming on my bike and was testing it out.....of course u could have followed If ya ever wanna go riding let me know Would be my pleasure
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:38 PM   #14
Inspiredm3
C5Diamondco.com
 
Inspiredm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 654


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750









Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastMF
Dont thank me for the compliments thanks your parents and the Gene Pool Lottery !!!! :notworthy :notworthy Single??? Sorry I burned off soooo fast did some programming on my bike and was testing it out.....of course u could have followed If ya ever wanna go riding let me know Would be my pleasure
i think this is a dude:laughing6 :laughing6 :BangHead:
Inspiredm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:40 PM   #15
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2
 
Mrs. ~T~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 @ huffmeister
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 12,989


Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600









Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastMF
Ha ha wasnt you sweetie cause I wasn't blinded by PINK !!!! And I semi know ya from here and a meet about a yr ago I woulda said Hi
oh!
haha
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:48 PM   #16
1FastMF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiredm3
i think this is a dude:laughing6 :laughing6 :BangHead:
Need to read read my friend.....Black Wisow states....THE HOT CHICK ON THE R6 was me....and I know who I seen was a babe !!! Not a dude !!! But hey...its all good
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:50 PM   #17
1FastMF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR 1/2
oh!
haha
Just tried to keep my distance so I don't wreck that Holy Matrimoney (sp) thingy
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:54 PM   #18
1FastMF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiredm3
i think this is a dude:laughing6 :laughing6 :BangHead:
u just joined this month and ur already dissin' me??? !!!!! Bring it on !!! What ya ride ??? Maybe ya wanna settle it off the bikes ??? Ha ha good to meet someone (smartass) with a good sense of humor...welcome to the jungle
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:58 PM   #19
Inspiredm3
C5Diamondco.com
 
Inspiredm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 654


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750









Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastMF
u just joined this month and ur already dissin' me??? !!!!! Bring it on !!! What ya ride ??? Maybe ya wanna settle it off the bikes ??? Ha ha good to meet someone (smartass) with a good sense of humor...welcome to the jungle
:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6

BRING IT ON!!! j/k


So this black widow lives in sugarland...i am surprised i haven't seen her or him around Any how I WANNA RIDE RIGHT NOW!!

btw what i mean by my last post is that black widow is a guy, and not the person you saw, but I could be wrong. i just assumed that when i click on his/her aim name which you can see makes it seem like its a dude. Any how no need to justify myself keke:icon_bigg
Inspiredm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:06 PM   #20
1FastMF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiredm3
:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6

BRING IT ON!!! j/k


So this black widow lives in sugarland...i am surprised i haven't seen her or him around Any how I WANNA RIDE RIGHT NOW!!

btw what i mean by my last post is that black widow is a guy, and not the person you saw, but I could be wrong. i just assumed that when i click on his/her aim name which you can see makes it seem like its a dude. Any how no need to justify myself keke:icon_bigg
let the fly !!!! Well ur right not sure who posted but I know I seen a female.....very pretty in the face and a killer bod......not a guy !!!!! I'd go riding with ya right now but not sure if I could hold back the urge to kick the outta ya !!!!! Ok ok that and I'm BBQ'ing right now and had a few drinks Where are ya exactly anyhow ???
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy