MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #21
Trish

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2008 CBR600rr
2006 DRZ400SM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myla296 View Post
People who have wrecked their bikes, at..oh lets say a track day at TWS (Texas World Speedway)...who had your graphics...may be interested in buying the fairings. You could make money on the deal, get some other ones to play around with. I was told they are a special edition and you can't buy them separately. PM me if you want me to send your thread on, though I'm not sure what they have already arranged for the bike.
Hahaha.... Yeah... I might be interested in your stock fairings as I need pretty much all of them. Then you can get good remakes and not feel bad about painting or plastidipping them.

LMKif you're interested in selling them.
Trish is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need some input Chaos Off Topic 5 12-13-2009 09:14 PM
Input Please TribalBlade General Discussion (Moto Related) 27 11-03-2008 10:59 PM
Input on HID's zac5876 General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 09-27-2008 03:36 PM
NEED ADVICE..OR AT LEAST INPUT GSxR GiRl General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 06-11-2008 11:51 PM
Need Input RojerLockless General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 04-23-2008 10:36 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #22
TigerGenetics

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2008 Honda CBR600RR

Lots of good opinions. In all honesty I am leaning farther to keeping it the way it is just for the semi-unique factor.

I really need to get a few maintenance items taken care and then I'm all about doing some weekend rides and eventually some track days.

Since we are on the topic of changing appearance, any recommendations for shorty levers?
TigerGenetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #23
duston98
Duston

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
BMW S1000 RR
HD Dyna Street Bob
KX250F
Pitster Pro X4r
PW50

There's not really any "novelty". It's not a limited edition or anything crazy cool. All black would look good !
duston98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:44 PM   #24
TigerGenetics

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2008 Honda CBR600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by duston98 View Post
There's not really any "novelty". It's not a limited edition or anything crazy cool. All black would look good !
I think it was only one year in production and it does have a somewhat unique look, at least in my eyes. I put "novelty" in quotations because I couldn't think of another word.

Will it be worth more than a comparable 2008? Doubtful but resale isn't exactly my main focus.
TigerGenetics is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement