Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
Neon Samurai
3090 MotoGP Champion
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

2010 Ducati Streetfighter (sold)
2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
2008 Triumph Sprint ST (Sold)
2014 BMW s1000R
2012 Aprilia Tuono (sold)

Awesome CL AD

We are selling this very nice kle650(called a versys)that has low miles(under 8000) and many upgrades!The bike has the fuel tank from a Ninja 650,it has had the cooling reservoir relocated,new super motard front fender,new streetfighter style headlight(we sold the fairing),new grips,new mirrors,new iridum spark plugs,new battery,fresh oil change(synthetic),etc..The bike has been well cared for and is as fun off road as on road(you can get drunkmand chase your wife right through the house with this bike).We will include a new set of enduro(off road)tires for a extra$170.00.We will not take any trades for the bike(except for meat from a real bigfoot or lockness monster and none of the fake walmart bigfoot meat),and we will not finance the bike.We will not answer emails since scammers screwed that up.We will deliver the bike if needed(within 150 mile radius(we charge after that).We will not sell any parts from the bike(sorry).Any serious questions please call,text,or contact us through a voodo priestess(515)505-2966 The Versys is a very tough bike(the millitary should use the Versys instead of tanks)and has the ultra reliable parallel twin motor with gobs of torque.This is a light fun bike and is great for taller riders!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VERSYS.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	71292  
Neon Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote