Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|03-27-2007, 12:49 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: land of pears
Feedback Rating: (25)
Experience: 10+ years
custom pocket rocket
thoughts of the day
Subject: FW: SOME SIMPLE REMEDIES
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and, presto, the blockage will be removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with your wife about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.
4. For high-blood-pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.
5. A mousetrap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7.Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will forget all about the toothache.
8. Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only need two tools - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40; if it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
9. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
10. Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
Thoughts for the day: If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.
Be really nice to your family and friends; you never know when you might need them to empty your bedpan.
Some people are like "slinkies" . . . They're not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs
NOW, GO HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY!
I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money.
You can keep THE CHANGE.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Thoughts on a new track day offering...||maxgs||Taking it to the Track||121||11-21-2011 01:43 PM|
|Thoughts on this||humbleassassin||General Discussion (Moto Related)||22||07-22-2010 09:46 AM|
|Embodiment of our generation. Thoughts of the day||Texas94fs||Off Topic||14||08-21-2009 11:05 AM|
|Some thoughts now that we are where we are.||Mr. Unassailable||The Circus||54||11-05-2008 06:14 PM|