Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2007, 11:28 AM   #21
Driving Duh-Bus
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

I'd rather not deal with anyone like that, period. Asking for the Sgt at Arms is just validating their bullshit. Gonna give all of us a bad name if they keep this up.

Remember, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda"? It took a couple of million step thru's sold in the suburbs to get rid of the bad boy biker image. My parents still think I am a bad person for riding a bike, and they berate me for lowering property values in my neighborhood by parking my bike in the driveway in view of the neighbors.

Originally Posted by JDUB
I shut down three bandidos not to long ago....some of those guys are going to full face helmets with blacked out (dark smoke) visors to help hide identities. The older guys your olny have to watch so much...its the youg bandido wearing the probate patched that will be the one to give you the hard your back with these guys and if you have to deal with a large group...ask to speak to the Sgt. At Arms....If your gonna get any help from the group, he's normally the guy who will help, if he in a giving mood! Yall be safe out there....
Faster and Faster, Slowly! BRAWP it like its hot, BRAWP it like its hot.
Mr.P is offline   Reply With Quote