MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2013, 03:12 PM   #61
B.T.R.
slow as molasses

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 YAMAHA R1
2007 ZX6R (TRACK BIKE)
HOT WIFE

[QUOTE=Mantoe;3605571]People that need to make threads to show how fast they are probably aren't.

Not the case here. Come see for yourself.

GOON
www.solarcontrolhouston.com
For all your residential/commercial window tinting needs.
B.T.R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another BORC ride to the limits.... queenmoka Events, Meets and Rides 17 10-21-2013 05:05 PM
This morning BORC ride queenmoka Events, Meets and Rides 77 07-16-2013 10:08 PM
Short Moderate to BORC pace ride 01/26 queenmoka Events, Meets and Rides 137 01-29-2013 04:56 PM
WHAK VIDEO SHORT VIDEO ENJOY mkgsxr Events, Meets and Rides 26 01-08-2012 02:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-30-2013, 03:52 PM   #62
Lucar

Experience: 10+ years

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ek View Post
I don't hate on street rides. I used to meet up at JCI way back when and ride all night. Have fun and it. Let it hang out. I enjoy the track more now and think a few of you guys do both. I have a street bike for the first time in years now. Maybe I will ride with you guys one day. I would be on a sumo though. I am sure I can keep up in the twisty parts. The straights would be a problem.
twisties around houston are not that technical, you'll still need a lil' more punch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantoe View Post
People that need to make threads to show how fast they are probably aren't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.T.R. View Post
Not the case here. Come see for yourself.
... like I stated before, they don't come out and ride
Lucar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #63
Swoop

Bike(s):
Kawasaki 636 2005
CBR 600rr 2001

so where is this great vid???
Swoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #64
Toe

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
There wasn't one...

Just a video with the camera pointed at the speedo that was set on km/h instead of mph...
Old 06-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #65
Ek

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
SV 650
KTM 125sx
Harley Street Bob
Husky 610 Tard
Vino 125

so I guess I would won't come play with you guys then. Sumo rides are better at night anyways. Not so hot.
Ek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #66
chase
LOCTITE

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
07 yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucar View Post
BORC stands for street ballers that can't ride but then somehow every one else cant keep up
Also MH acid rain.. bunch of cry babies that can't stop coming into BORC threads to shine "theirz-I-can-do-better" but never come and ride out there with us
I've done all the runs you think you are a badass at, before you even knew what they were. We don't come ride with you bc it isn't worth converting our race bikes back into street legal bikes just to hear your excuses at the end of the day. Fact is, you can think you are hauling through whatever half assed curves you ride through here, but it isn't . It's not the slightest bit impressive to anyone that knows anything about carrying any kind of speed through turns on a motorcycle, no matter how many videos you make or what ever abbreviations you come up to identify your group. The guys that left the streets know where you're headed, we have seen several accidents this year already bc of dumbass riders, some people who's lives are forever changed and some who just aren't alive anymore. If yall won't listen to Brandt's thread then I know yall won't hear me...but atleast I tried. I'm not amazingly fast anywhere, street/track/dirt...but I have the responsibility to learn as much as I can in a safe environment without just knowing how to twist the throttle down straights.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #67
queenmoka
BORC O.G!!!!!!

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
Aprilliiaaaaaaa RSV4R
S1000RR...BORC owned!
The Ninja.....

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
Sorry,Just too many snitches hanging around MOtoHouston....
For the few that pretend to be regular MH riders but really work for the popo in Waller county( you know who you are and stop the pm)....
Read my lips....
Old 06-30-2013, 05:44 PM   #68
J.J. McQuade
DORC MEMBER

Bike(s):
2008 Ducati Multi-Strada 1100S
1993 Ducati 900SS (Designated Sweeper)
Acura NSX-T Type R

Member Garage

I don't feel that the video was trying to brag or showcase just how fast these guys are, just a warning to riders who show up for these BORC rides not knowing what to expect. I have often wondered myself and now I know my needs to stay at home and not attend these rides. Thanks for posting. I will stick to the more moderate rides.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:47 PM   #69
1198Rider
Riding Dirty

Bike(s):
Ducati 1198
2007 ZX6R (track )
2007 CRF450R
Your Ex.
Your current.

^^^^^^^^^What he said ^^^^^^^^^^
1198Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:51 PM   #70
r6racer
track

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R6 Race/track
2012 Yamaha WGP R6
2004 Kawasaki KLx250 2-stroke
2008 Yamaha R6 Street *Sold*
2005 Yamaha R6 Track *Sold*

Member Garage

thats what she said.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #71
Lucar

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase View Post
I've done all the runs you think you are a badass at, before you even knew what they were. We don't come ride with you bc it isn't worth converting our race bikes back into street legal bikes just to hear your excuses at the end of the day. Fact is, you can think you are hauling through whatever half assed curves you ride through here, but it isn't . It's not the slightest bit impressive to anyone that knows anything about carrying any kind of speed through turns on a motorcycle, no matter how many videos you make or what ever abbreviations you come up to identify your group. The guys that left the streets know where you're headed, we have seen several accidents this year already bc of dumbass riders, some people who's lives are forever changed and some who just aren't alive anymore. If yall won't listen to Brandt's thread then I know yall won't hear me...but atleast I tried. I'm not amazingly fast anywhere, street/track/dirt...but I have the responsibility to learn as much as I can in a safe environment without just knowing how to twist the throttle down straights.

Sure.. with your kind of attitude they all will listen to you..
Lucar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:56 PM   #72
queenmoka
BORC O.G!!!!!!

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
Aprilliiaaaaaaa RSV4R
S1000RR...BORC owned!
The Ninja.....

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterchild2 View Post
I don't feel that the video was trying to brag or showcase just how fast these guys are, just a warning to riders who show up for these BORC rides not knowing what to expect. I have often wondered myself and now I know my needs to stay at home and not attend these rides. Thanks for posting. I will stick to the more moderate rides.
That was the intention but ... This is MotoHOuston
Old 06-30-2013, 05:57 PM   #73
R6-Rider
CMRA Expert #704

Bike(s):
2011 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Won't be at extreme on the 7th, will be riding mx that day. I haven't raced this season bc new job means I work every Saturday, other than that you're friend (jimmy) is a little of base. He should probably look at himself with those 'slow' remarks, $20k bike and he can't even podium.
Let me see you get even close to run a 1:47 at TWS (Texas World Speedway) or a 1:37 at Msrh. You can't even run under 1:55's at world or run probably under 1:45's at Msrh. I don't even know why you talking.

You call yourself a racer that has had a race license for like 3 years and hasn't even raced, you're just a joke bro

Last edited by R6-Rider; 06-30-2013 at 05:59 PM.
R6-Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:57 PM   #74
r6racer
track

Bike(s):
2012 Yamaha WGP R6

Member Garage

Quote:
Won't be at extreme on the 7th

oh okay, well if no TWS (Texas World Speedway) with extreme.. i'll be at TWS (Texas World Speedway) with LSTD this month as well on that friday, FL isnt doing any, theres a TD at MSRH with Ride Smart thats on a saturday 13th I maybe able to make and really want to, will be tough because of work but i can try.. but msrh is fun on our r6's.. Also be at the weekend with tracktactics at TWS (Texas World Speedway) , if my job permits me to make both days i'll do both or Might even head to ECR w/ Ride Smart again since they fixed up the seepage between turns 1-2 and thats a fun track. Im not sure which one i'll go to since they are on the same weekend :/ I think those are the only 5 track days im doing in july if you can make any of those let me know..

Last edited by r6racer; 06-30-2013 at 06:06 PM.
r6racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:23 PM   #75
Racerxxx
CMRA #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umayr View Post
oh okay, well if no TWS (Texas World Speedway) with extreme.. i'll be at TWS (Texas World Speedway) with LSTD this month as well on that friday, FL isnt doing any, theres a TD at MSRH with Ride Smart thats on a saturday 13th I maybe able to make and really want to, will be tough because of work but i can try.. but msrh is fun on our r6's.. Also be at the weekend with tracktactics at TWS (Texas World Speedway) , if my job permits me to make both days i'll do both or Might even head to ECR w/ Ride Smart again since they fixed up the seepage between turns 1-2 and thats a fun track. Im not sure which one i'll go to since they are on the same weekend :/ I think those are the only 5 track days im doing in july if you can make any of those let me know..
No please let me know lol. This guy thinks he is king pin over here.
Racerxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #76
r6racer
track

Bike(s):
2012 Yamaha WGP R6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerxxx View Post
No please let me know lol. This guy thinks he is king pin over here.
haha you can have em, im no where near fast yet.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:35 PM   #77
Racerxxx
CMRA #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6-Rider View Post
Let me see you get even close to run a 1:47 at TWS (Texas World Speedway) or a 1:37 at Msrh. You can't even run under 1:55's at world or run probably under 1:45's at Msrh. I don't even know why you talking.

You call yourself a racer that has had a race license for like 3 years and hasn't even raced, you're just a joke bro
BOOM. Lol
Old 06-30-2013, 06:38 PM   #78
r6racer
track

Bike(s):
2012 Yamaha WGP R6

Member Garage

you guys could probably just send BTR out there..
Old 06-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #79
chase
LOCTITE

Bike(s):
07 yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6-Rider View Post

Im under 47s at msrh and barely hit a 54 at TWS (Texas World Speedway)...can't run the first set of times, very few who can on a 600 and you aren't one of them so why are you talking? I actually think I had just posted that I'm not fast, never said I was. I'm just unimpressed...then some expert pro racer who shall remain anonymous has mouthpieces in this thread, so I responded to that. Keep on nut swinging BRO.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #80
Racerxxx
CMRA #92

Quote:
Im under 47s at msrh and barely hit a 54 at TWS (Texas World Speedway)...can't run the first set of times, very few who can on a 600 and you aren't one of them so why are you talking? I actually think I had just posted that I'm not fast, never said I was. I'm just unimpressed...then some expert pro racer who shall remain anonymous has mouthpieces in this thread, so I responded to that. Keep on nut swinging BRO.
Lol pretty sure he does run those times.

Advertisement