Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|06-24-2013, 01:25 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
July Bike of the Month Enter HERE>>>>
July Bike of the Month entries begin today and will be open to the first TEN entrants that post WITH PHOTOS.
Please Read The Rules Before Entering.
The contest rules are as follows:
1. Post pics of your own bike! Not your brothers, friend's or buddies. Must be a CURRENT pic.
If you're not entering the contest, please don't post a pic of your bike.
Important: Please use photobucket and image codes: img
2. Bike's ONLY!! No pics of girls/guys with the "Here look at me" syndrome.
Please add a short list of mods you've done to the bike if any.
3. If you have more than one bike, you're only allowed 1 bike entry per month. No multiple entries.
If you entered in the past 2 months you are ineligible to re-enter the same bike.
4. 3 pics max of your bike please.
5. All genres of bike are welcome to enter and will be judged on their individual merit.
6. 10 entries per month. Entry will be closed as soon as all 10 spots are filled or on the the last day of the month, whichever comes first.
7. If you win, you can not submit your bike again for 1 full year.
8. Winners will be selected by an anonymous panel of judges to prevent this from becoming a "popularity contest".
Winners will be announced on the first of each month, and will have their bike featured on the main page. GOOD LUCK.
Call or PM for the BEST PRICES in Houston for PARTS and ACCESSORIES.
MAKE SURE TO MENTION YOU'RE ON MH TO GET THE BEST PRICE!
NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!
1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|March Bike of the Month Enter Here >>>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||4||02-26-2015 11:14 AM|
|February Bike of the Month Enter Here >>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||16||01-20-2015 06:37 PM|
|August Bike of the Month Enter Here >>>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||7||08-02-2014 10:55 PM|
|February Bike of the Month Enter Here>>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||12||02-03-2014 10:57 AM|
|September Bike of the Month, Enter Here>>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||11||09-09-2013 07:20 AM|
|06-24-2013, 02:41 PM||#2|
Drop Dead or Die Trying
Join Date: Jan 2011
Feedback Rating: (2)
Experience: 9 years
2010 Triumph Thruxton 900 EFI
List of Current MOD's:
- Michelin Pilot Tires
- +1 Vortex Sprocket
- Wavy Brake Rotors
- Ohlin's Rear Suspension
- British Custom's 2-1 Exhaust
- British Custom's Headlight bracket
- British Custom's Rectifier Relocation Kit
- British Custom's Fender Eliminator Kit
- Joker Machine Ignition Relocation kit
- Joker Machine Bilit Levers
- Viper Alarm
- Power Commander V
- Sprocket Cover
- GPS Speedometer
- Triumph Tank Grips
- Lowered Front End
- Bilit Foot pegs
|06-26-2013, 10:07 AM||#3|
3090 MotoGP Champion
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kings Landing
Feedback Rating: (0)
Experience: 10+ years
2010 Ducati Streetfighter (sold)
2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
2008 Triumph Sprint ST (Sold)
2014 BMW s1000R
2012 Aprilia Tuono (sold)
i wont steal Micahs steam, competing next month!