Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #21
Mr.337
skinny kid racing ftw

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 gsxr 600 race bike
03 KX 6five (TMGP bike)
07 R6 street (sold)
09 r6 race bike (sold)

i wished i had a gopro on for the motard novice race to count how many times i stuffed that matt guy lol
CMRA #979
TMGP #979 F5 2013 F5N & Backwards N class champ
I flash Yamaha ECU's
Mr.337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TMGP RD 4 Halffast Report, Post yours!!!! joeybaila Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 11 08-14-2013 03:35 PM
TMGP 2013 Round 1 Katy March 2&3 obed Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 31 02-04-2013 07:52 AM
TMGP round 6 katy, Sept 8 & 9 obed Events, Meets and Rides 13 08-17-2012 06:53 AM
TMGP Round 2 ~ Katy 3/27 & 28 Roll Call FastLine Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 30 03-31-2010 09:50 PM
2010 TMGP Round 1-Denton 3/6 & 3/7 FastLine Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 4 02-13-2010 09:13 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2013, 11:10 PM   #22
joeybaila

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 3 years

2010 too fiddy

another coming soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.337 View Post
lmao @ 4:53 i was thinking sorry joey i'm on a dirtbike i can go in the grass but i bet you can't
its ok, 5 second later i showed you how to take turn 4

Quote:
ya in turn 2 i would keep being in 3rd gear instead of 2nd gear and out of the powerband on my 2 smoker. anyone who has rode mine knows it's like a lightswitch with the powerband there's 0 power then OMGWTFBBQ hold on the front wheel is coming up lol.

ya I wanna say big thanks to Krazy Kris and also a big I HATE YOU also to him for showing me and joey the defensive line haha. once joey got around me hector was right there on my also so i had to play defensive line on him and sacrifice speed to take the tight line around and block him instead of focusing on joey. i should have just stayed focued on joey and let the bike do what she does best which is fly haha.

stoked can't wait until the next race this is super fun and i love racing with you joey and hector nothing better except next time i'm bringing cold beer for after the race lol
thank you krazy kris, yea i saw hector there and was like, come on stay on his rear tire hector. yea man it was a blast with you all there.

Quote:
i'm still leading points :P
for now
Old 06-27-2013, 09:58 AM   #23
QUICKGIXX
track track track

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
07 gsxr 600(race bike)
2005 ttr90(pit bike)
01 kx65 mini motard

Hahaha good times guys. sorry I just saw this post or Ive woukd of been here talking a few days ago....lmao Joey is in straight beast mode!! Kyle and I are still figuring out these 2 smokers. All I can say is look out joey!! Kawasaki powa!! Lmao. kyle your bike even pulls nasty on mine. I think my top end is tired, and the fact that I out weigh your skinny by a load doesnt help. I was deffinenetly your shadow most of the day. I swear our bikes were so close they prolly looked like one big bike lmao. yall are some fun sumbiches to race against. Until the next one guys!! were coming for ya joey!!! O ya and the spray painted leathers guy. I tried hard to catch him on the backwards race but i just couldnt. These four strokes make it look so smooth. The two strokes are constant work. congrats on all yalls podiums. I made the podium twice....motard novice=3rd, backwards novice=2nd.
CMRA #927
QUICKGIXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:15 PM   #24
joeybaila

2010 too fiddy

another coming soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKGIXX View Post
Hahaha good times guys. sorry I just saw this post or Ive woukd of been here talking a few days ago....lmao Joey is in straight beast mode!! Kyle and I are still figuring out these 2 smokers. All I can say is look out joey!! Kawasaki powa!! Lmao. kyle your bike even pulls nasty on mine. I think my top end is tired, and the fact that I out weigh your skinny by a load doesnt help. I was deffinenetly your shadow most of the day. I swear our bikes were so close they prolly looked like one big bike lmao. yall are some fun sumbiches to race against. Until the next one guys!! were coming for ya joey!!! O ya and the spray painted leathers guy. I tried hard to catch him on the backwards race but i just couldnt. These four strokes make it look so smooth. The two strokes are constant work. congrats on all yalls podiums. I made the podium twice....motard novice=3rd, backwards novice=2nd.
ive been back to the katy track once since the races just to make sure i wasnt shaken up from the crash, im good. you meant to say HONDA powa, thats what was in front of you . next race less than a month away!!!
Old 06-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #25
Mr.337
skinny kid racing ftw

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
07 gsxr 600 race bike
03 KX 6five (TMGP bike)
07 R6 street (sold)
09 r6 race bike (sold)

ya hector we need more seat time. Im gonna get new tires too. Realizing my rear tore is the tt91 dunlop (old as !!) No wonder I would slide coming ariund the long right hander. I think im gonna redo my too end aswell before next race. Ya joey has his bike dialed in for sure I kist need to not miss a shift and ill fix that problem joey I had an absolute blast with you guys fun as suoer friebdly competive racing with good friends and family to support us what else could we ask for! Looking forward to the next one. I may try and go out Monday comig up for a few laps and work out the bugs with my throttle (my not smooth riding self) see if I can dip into the 52's. Craxy how we all picked up 2 or 3 seconds during the race lol
CMRA #979
TMGP #979 F5 2013 F5N & Backwards N class champ
I flash Yamaha ECU's
Mr.337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:15 PM   #26
grmrpnttr916

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
tired xr 50
ttr 125 budget build gp
05 yz250f kill mode
another ttr project

What up fellas. Hey if ur talkin about motard novice or f5 check the leader board player lol its crazy how competitive our class is. the expert guys are just so much faster. We should all run expert class and have our own litttle battle lol yall come out monday for practice and let it be known now, I found somthing in my riding during my last 2 races that wasnt there before so there will b no more "stuffing that matt guy" around corners lol ill make your little 2 smokes fall off the pipe then me and the grim ripper are just gonna motor on away lol

Krylon racing baby #916

Watch out for the overspray
grmrpnttr916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #27
joeybaila

2010 too fiddy

another coming soon....

RESULTS are UPPP
Old 06-30-2013, 07:06 PM   #28
grmrpnttr916

Bike(s):
tired xr 50
ttr 125 budget build gp
05 yz250f kill mode
another ttr project

Hey dont forget about tomorrow
Old 06-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #29
joeybaila

2010 too fiddy

another coming soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by grmrpnttr916 View Post
What up fellas. Hey if ur talkin about motard novice or f5 check the leader board player lol its crazy how competitive our class is. the expert guys are just so much faster. We should all run expert class and have our own litttle battle lol yall come out monday for practice and let it be known now, I found somthing in my riding during my last 2 races that wasnt there before so there will b no more "stuffing that matt guy" around corners lol ill make your little 2 smokes fall off the pipe then me and the grim ripper are just gonna motor on away lol

Krylon racing baby #916

Watch out for the overspray
easy to say when you have 25 more cc to play with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grmrpnttr916 View Post
Hey dont forget about tomorrow
i'll be there around 8 on the silver bullet.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:38 PM   #30
grmrpnttr916

Bike(s):
tired xr 50
ttr 125 budget build gp
05 yz250f kill mode
another ttr project

Man the 65s pull like 10 bikes on me by the end of the straight away. Plus the ttrs's are terds. I modded mine and still get drug by stock xr's I only make up time in turns, I come from a motocross background, squarin turns and bangin berms, its hard to keep from parkin the bus on people still tryin to adjust lol. I kinda did ur boy kyle like that in the f5 race. He wouldnt let me by lol. Yall r fun to race though man I enjoy the outa that.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #31
Bagwell

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
Various Equipment for various uses.
Dirt, Street, Track, Dual Sport, I like em all.

NICE Racin guys. I sure have a lot of fun out there. Its great having someone to rub elbows with in a race regardless if its up front, in the middle or back. I need a test and tune day out at Katy soon, not sure when tho.

#104 I Just Wanna Ride TMGP Endurance Team
Bagwell is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement