MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2013, 12:28 AM   #81
TMAX
Forever MODERATE

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
TMAX (Retired in California)
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6

Zzzzzzzz
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SW Sunday Morning Ride / June 30th. sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 32 06-30-2013 12:41 PM
SW Sunday Morning Ride / June 16th. sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 124 06-19-2013 10:40 AM
SW Sunday Morning Ride Dec 23rd. sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 35 12-24-2012 10:14 AM
SW Sunday Morning Ride June 27 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 54 06-30-2010 10:58 PM
SW Sunday Morning Ride June 13 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 27 06-15-2010 08:48 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2013, 01:44 PM   #82
sunday_rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid Spawn View Post
Happy B-day Frankie!! C ya n a few!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigRR View Post
Happy Birthday Frank!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmebanky View Post
HBD frank!
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda63 View Post
BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!!!!!
Thanks everyone for the bday wishes, and sorry i couldnt make it to the ride but i was drinking kamikaze style since early Saturday and was too hammered to even walk to the restroom only had a couple of hours of sleep before i had to fly out of town for the whole week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidie View Post
HBD frankie! Sorry man I could be there. Im bikeless for now lol
Sucks to hear bro, hope you get it fixed soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermanus View Post
You didn't miss much frank was a no show. Happy birthday frank. Hai was leading for the most part
Went down a route that maybe we should not have. Too many 15mph turns and with new guys it was a bit difficult to do well. One guy went down in grass bike was unscaved. Then I bailed at the next gas station with four other guys.... a little not angry at any in particular. Just should have made better judgement on the route.
Hey Adam, what road did you guys ride last Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidie View Post
Someone took me out at the track.
That is my worst fear, it has happened to a few of my riding buddies before and there is nothing you can do about it.

Advertisement