MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2005, 01:54 PM   #41

Member Garage

Re: Anybody have a link to the MotoGP race from Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo
so hypocritical of you, about someone stealing a vid then you wanna break a law by wagering..... I'm done with ya.
Finally, someone else see's the stupidity. :laughing6:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MotoGP Race 1: Qatar <Sunday 04/07> // Meet-up -- Drink-up Halen Events, Meets and Rides 111 04-08-2013 02:28 PM
motogp race this past sunday paniro187 Taking it to the Track 5 06-13-2007 01:28 AM
anyone got the link to the race in France??? MeetJoeAsian General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 05-24-2005 07:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-06-2005, 02:03 PM   #42
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

this is what happens....

when doves cry....*

uh i mean... when we don't get to ride our bikes and have to work all day!!!...
Old 05-10-2005, 01:30 PM   #43
Coonassme2

Member Garage

I gotta see this :wav:
Old 05-12-2005, 11:11 AM   #44
cbrr03
Roscoe P. Coltrane

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'03 CBR 600RR

Thanks -- I like watching it free.
cbrr03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 08:10 PM   #45
j3oomerang

Send a message via AIM to j3oomerang

anybody want to drop the high quality video link for todays race?
j3oomerang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 08:33 PM   #46

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3oomerang
anybody want to drop the high quality video link for todays race?
Give it a day or two and someone will post it up so Parcheezy can throw a fit.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:46 PM   #47
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/s...&page=11&pp=10

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 01:01 PM   #48

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody

Old 05-16-2005, 02:56 PM   #49
cbrr03
Roscoe P. Coltrane

Bike(s):
'03 CBR 600RR

I like the freebies.
cbrr03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 03:02 PM   #50
j3oomerang

, i love the internet
Old 05-18-2005, 04:34 PM   #51
j3oomerang

you cant help but think rossi is toying with these guys, sete gibernau is catching rossi at the end of the race by breaking the lap reocrd every lap, and then on the last lap rossi evades him by setting the track lap record himself on harder tires as if he knew he could pull it out at any time. he did the same thing in qualifying. simply amazing
Old 05-22-2005, 12:11 AM   #52
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

Send a message via AIM to Capafool Send a message via MSN to Capafool

there's been many many postings on various forums about this whole sharing thing. IT DOESNT AFFECT THE STREAM SPEED! I did some research over this and the streams and race d/ls come from different host all over the world.. I placed this next part in another forum and I think it apples to here as well since there's this whole silly issue about "stealing" the vids and not paying for them...

I think MotoGP Boy fails to have some knowledge about computers and downloading and about the whole server thing. Its alright not everyone is up to date on things like that. Val is correct on the donwloading speeds. They some from different places and they have different servers running the live stream as oppose to the donwloaded streams that everyone here downloads. Moreover the download streams dont just come from one place, they come from several...

Yall really should stop fighting and if you're gonna do it them just PM each other. Complaining about downloading isnt going to get anyone anywhere and it is STILL going to continue no matter what. so why argue over something that can't be stopped... really. right:

if you for some crazy reason want to see the WHOLE thread then here's the link to the posting...
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showt...0&pagenumber=1

you may have to sign in or subscribe if you dont have an acct. Im not sure, but just in case yall would be interested to read..
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
"Scientists discover the world that exists; Engineers create the world that never was."
Capafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 12:58 AM   #53
MeetJoeAsian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
lol someone must like me or noone would have told me about the site.* :dontknow:
lol i have friends I'm not here to make any so why??* if yo ucan't see why robbing them of their bandwidth is wrong and could end up everyone in the end then you're as stupid a as I'd tell you you are in person.* *
* care to meet and maybe express those words in person by the way.* See it's not you to talk this you don't mean it.* it's just not you.*
hey paneezy...am I your friend??*
y'all know what...i think we should all chip in and raise $30 and give it back to paneezy, so he doesn't feel like he got ripped off by motoGP while we're all getting the race for free..and then, he can feel happy like us, just getting it for free without paying...what do y'all say???* (glad this is a HOUSTON forum, would suck to have a New Yorker post a reply asking "what does "y'all" mean?")

:laughing6: much luv to you charles....eventhough u pussied out at Chris' meet...but I still luv ya....FRIENDS?

http://facebook.com/meetjoeasian
MeetJoeAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 01:00 AM   #54

Member Garage

Old 05-24-2005, 06:43 PM   #55
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

:laughing6:
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
"Scientists discover the world that exists; Engineers create the world that never was."
Old 05-24-2005, 07:31 PM   #56
MotoHouston
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capafool
there's been many many postings on various forums about this whole sharing thing.* IT DOESNT AFFECT THE STREAM SPEED!* I did some research over this and the streams and race d/ls come from different host all over the world..* I placed this next part in another forum and I think it apples to here as well since there's this whole silly issue about "stealing" the vids and not paying for them...

* I think MotoGP Boy fails to have some knowledge about computers and downloading and about the whole server thing. Its alright not everyone is up to date on things like that. Val is correct on the donwloading speeds. They some from different places and they have different servers running the live stream as oppose to the donwloaded streams that everyone here downloads. Moreover the download streams dont just come from one place, they come from several...

Yall really should stop fighting and if you're gonna do it them just PM each other. Complaining about downloading isnt going to get anyone anywhere and it is STILL going to continue no matter what. so why argue over something that can't be stopped... really.* right:

if you for some crazy reason want to see the WHOLE thread then here's the link to the posting...
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showt...0&pagenumber=1

you may have to sign in or subscribe if you dont have an acct.* Im not sure, but just in case yall would be interested to read..

Paneezy is talking about the data transfer, rather than the actual transfer speed.

I can tell you, if it continues, it probably will eventually be shutdown, unless motogp has the costs to support it, which they may or may not. Some sites do, some dont. They do need to learn a thing or two about access permissions. At this point its their fault, as leeching is inevitable and they're not defending it.

But, like many sites out there, everyone takes it for granted, milk it for all its worth, then it goes down, and people /look elsewhere. Welcome to america. Whether its about music, torrents, you name it, ive seen it a thousand times.

As little broadcast and attention as motogp gets in america, its quite a priviledge to those who dont have speed access. F1 doesnt do this, and most other motorsports dont.

My suggestion?

Rely on the torrents. Much better quality, faster/same availability, and peer bandwidth dependancy. :biggthumpup: No one loses.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:50 AM   #57
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer
for the record, that wasnt a physical threat lol, he was saying hed beat your on the track lol
LOL

Looking at his cmra tarnsponder times its not posible..... secondly I am afraid of nothing nor no-one so threat or not it doesnt phase me in the least, I dance with the best of them.
want to make a wager on that??* 30th what's up.*
Can I get in on this....nothing like a friendly wager of some sort to have people step up the pace. I do not believe this illegal at all. I believe gambling is illegal in Texas when it is used for income. Something like that.... Come on Lobo... lets put up or shut up. And, I don't car eif I am slow and last... I just like having fun. right:

Old 05-27-2005, 06:19 PM   #58
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
for the record, that wasnt a physical threat lol, he was saying hed beat your on the track lol
LOL

Looking at his cmra tarnsponder times its not posible..... secondly I am afraid of nothing nor no-one so threat or not it doesnt phase me in the least, I dance with the best of them.
Can I get in on this....nothing like a friendly wager of some sort to have people step up the pace. I do not believe this illegal at all. I believe gambling is illegal in Texas when it is used for income. Something like that.... Come on Lobo... lets put up or shut up. And, I don't car eif I am slow and last... I just like having fun.* right:
someone said race on the 30th?? im down..
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
Old 05-31-2005, 10:33 AM   #59
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capafool
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
LOL

Can I get in on this....nothing like a friendly wager of some sort to have people step up the pace. I do not believe this illegal at all. I believe gambling is illegal in Texas when it is used for income. Something like that.... Come on Lobo... lets put up or shut up. And, I don't car eif I am slow and last... I just like having fun.* right:
someone said race on the 30th?? im down..
I guess we had a couple of no shows.... :eh:

Old 05-31-2005, 10:39 AM   #60
paniro187

sorry couldn't affordit had to put a down payment on the car so naturally the money had to come from somewhere.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement