Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2013, 06:17 PM   #41
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

2008 CBR600rr
2006 DRZ400SM

Originally Posted by gtdrivr View Post
Did he mention conseqeunces for doing it again?
He said the owner would have them towed, and FAST!

I don't mind parking in a spot really, but I like that our bikes are watched by the front desk staff at KPOP. They even noticed the security guard and told us he was writing tickets.

The only thing we would be hindering at all would be the fire hydrant there, but it points out, so we are really parking behind it.
Trish is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KPop for Lunch? 11-8-13 Rykoson Events, Meets and Rides 3 11-08-2013 11:49 AM
KPOP Friday 9-13-13 lunch obed Events, Meets and Rides 31 09-14-2013 07:46 PM
KPOP lunch 8-2-13 obed Events, Meets and Rides 11 08-02-2013 03:30 PM
KPOP lunch 7-19-13 obed Events, Meets and Rides 44 07-20-2013 09:39 AM
KPOP- Friday- 4-5-13 lunch obed Events, Meets and Rides 9 04-05-2013 01:17 PM
Old 06-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #42
In reality, Goliath wins
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

2012 Kawasaki ZX10R
2011 Kawasaki ZX6R (sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via Skype™ to ArmyApe
These are the same security guards who speed around that parking lot in trucks with flashing lights? Maybe I'd take them more seriously if I hadn't had to confront one of their managers because a security truck almost hit my wife. Seriously, the guy sped around the corner, swerves to miss us as we were crossing to her car (across the designated crossing area) and carries on his "rounds" at the same speed.

THAT is a fail.
Now, if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish...
Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry, an absolute death machine.
ArmyApe is offline   Reply With Quote