Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2007, 12:08 PM   #81
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

ahh i see. thanks.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This is one of the reasons I love my dog. eltejano Off Topic 14 05-16-2011 08:53 PM
50 Reasons why we Love our Pammie! Mala Lingua Off Topic 38 12-17-2009 04:53 PM
reasons to love ebay mekrew Off Topic 13 05-23-2008 09:51 AM
3 reasons why I love being female nihaikitty Off Topic 63 03-20-2007 10:04 PM
Old 03-21-2007, 12:09 PM   #82

Experience: 4 years

'04 EX500
'08 SV650

hey clayton, clean out your pm box!
nihaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:21 PM   #83

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

Originally Posted by Clayton9698
you lost all credibility by acting like being able to drive a "stick" is an accomplishment.

find someone that has been riding sport bikes for more than a year... and pull away from them on a crowded I45 northbound through downtown htown in a big truck with 2 stunt bikes in the back of it.. and then drive 50mph while you wait 5 minutes for them to catch up... then come tell me you can drive as good as me..

until then keep thinking you are the bc you know how to play with the stick.

you lost all credibility trying to "1up" someone on the intraweb.
I'm not playing who has the bigger here, so calm down - i was simply making a statement and trying to take up for my "" Clean that sand out of your and losen up! :laughing6
amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote