MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2007, 03:27 PM   #21
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
the classic "DO I LOOK FAT IN THIS?"- NO MATTER WHAT WE ANSWER.....ITS WRONG
the only way to answer that correctly is to NOT be in the room when asked!!
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This is one of the reasons I love my dog. eltejano Off Topic 14 05-16-2011 08:53 PM
50 Reasons why we Love our Pammie! Mala Lingua Off Topic 38 12-17-2009 04:53 PM
reasons to love ebay mekrew Off Topic 13 05-23-2008 09:51 AM
3 reasons why I love being female nihaikitty Off Topic 63 03-20-2007 10:04 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2007, 03:30 PM   #22
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





or just say yes to everything and eventually they will stop asking you.
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 03:40 PM   #23
datbikrgrl_x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10
the only way to answer that correctly is to NOT be in the room when asked!!

OR...you could try being with someone that doesn't give a what you think because they are confident in what they've got. I know...I know...that may be hard for you to find but yeah...there you go.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #24
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Dont take this to heart....but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by datbikrgrl_x
OR...you could try being with someone that doesn't give a what you think because they are confident in what they've got. I know...I know...that may be hard for you to find but yeah...there you go.
That's a real douche bag comment.....why would anybody want to be with someone who didnt give a what they thought???? Regardless!! Some prize pick you are! I personally am happily married and don't have to put up with stupid questions such as the one we were discussing, but appreciate your input. :icon_bigg
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:02 PM   #25
datbikrgrl_x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10
That's a real douche bag comment.....why would anybody want to be with someone who didnt give a what they thought???? Regardless!! Some prize pick you are! I personally am happily married and don't have to put up with stupid questions such as the one we were discussing, but appreciate your input. :icon_bigg
Aw sweetheart...miscommunication. I sowwy. I was not making that comment in reference to your actual statement. I actually thought that was pretty funny. No offense meant. I was more so referring to the comment you were quoting. I seriously was joking about girls that create drama by asking if they are fat and then flippin out cause they don't like the answer. Those girls need to be happy with what they are and don't get you guys in trouble for being honest...thus...they don't really wanna know what you have to say...they better not ask! Plain and simple. I no wanna be a douche bag. :eh:
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:04 PM   #26
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by datbikrgrl_x
OR...you could try being with someone that doesn't give a what you think because they are confident in what they've got. I know...I know...that may be hard for you to find but yeah...there you go.

if this is you.........then im in love love
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:08 PM   #27
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Quote:
Originally Posted by datbikrgrl_x
Aw sweetheart...miscommunication. I sowwy. I was not making that comment in reference to your actual statement. I actually thought that was pretty funny. No offense meant. I was more so referring to the comment you were quoting. I seriously was joking about girls that create drama by asking if they are fat and then flippin out cause they don't like the answer. Those girls need to be happy with what they are and don't get you guys in trouble for being honest...thus...they don't really wanna know what you have to say...they better not ask! Plain and simple. I no wanna be a douche bag. :eh:
no no no no....read the title of my post and notice the smiley face at the end...I can be a bit harsh with my humor and forget the internet takes away from the actual comment (tone, facial expressions, etc..) Just talkin girl...you're not really a douche bag.

and yeah it is very hard to find someone who, not neccessarily "doesnt give a what you think" but maybe doesn't bring stupid drama with those questions...(better choice of words? I thought so too! awesome!)
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:15 PM   #28
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









oh yeah..plus I'm an !! :icon_bigg
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:16 PM   #29
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10
oh yeah..plus I'm an !! :icon_bigg

me to, not to many of us true as$holes still around
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:19 PM   #30
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
me to, not to many of us true as$holes still around
it takes real dedication!
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:22 PM   #31
datbikrgrl_x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10
no no no no....read the title of my post and notice the smiley face at the end...I can be a bit harsh with my humor and forget the internet takes away from the actual comment (tone, facial expressions, etc..) Just talkin girl...you're not really a douche bag.

and yeah it is very hard to find someone who, not neccessarily "doesnt give a what you think" but maybe doesn't bring stupid drama with those questions...(better choice of words? I thought so too! awesome!)
LMAO! Agreed. ???...Nah...brutally honest. Breath of fresh air. I, on the other hand...smart . Makes life interesting.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:26 PM   #32
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Quote:
Originally Posted by datbikrgrl_x
LMAO! Agreed. ???...Nah...brutally honest. Breath of fresh air. I, on the other hand...smart . Makes life interesting.
better to be a smart than a dumb !! My smart comments flow freely (even when I'm being serious!), so when reading my posts...keep this in mind. Probably should have told you this earlier.

and yes...interesting indeed!
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #33
datbikrgrl_x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
me to, not to many of us true as$holes still around

Bring it on! I can spar with the best of them!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #34
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by datbikrgrl_x
Bring it on! I can spar with the best of them!
nope not you, im in love with you
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:37 PM   #35
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money
 
cashtown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hunt, TX HWY 39
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,955

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E









Quote:
Originally Posted by datbikrgrl_x
LMAO! Agreed. ???...Nah...brutally honest. Breath of fresh air. I, on the other hand...smart . Makes life interesting.

I always like to see and breaths of fresh air mentioned in the same sentence!


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Piney!
__________________
freak20brothers



Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:41 PM   #36
datbikrgrl_x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
nope not you, im in love with you

Lol...aw see now...you can't go and change on me cause you love me...dang. You gotta be yourself!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:47 PM   #37
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by datbikrgrl_x
Lol...aw see now...you can't go and change on me cause you love me...dang. You gotta be yourself!

oh, i will be, but you dont hear the words "i dont give a t what people think of me" come out of a womens mouth...... those are words i live bye. you just caught me off gaurd.
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:54 PM   #38
datbikrgrl_x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
oh, i will be, but you dont hear the words "i dont give a t what people think of me" come out of a womens mouth...... those are words i live bye. you just caught me off gaurd.
Amen to that! Only way to be.

P.S. No PM??? I no think you really love me. I'm heartbroken.

Last edited by datbikrgrl_x; 03-19-2007 at 05:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:06 PM   #39
nihaikitty
Squidette
 
nihaikitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,681

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650








Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
i only made this thread because of the "3 reasons why i love being a female" thread, but really, we could go on forever why its so much more "stress free" to be a male, but then again, we get all kinds of stress because of women.

"buy me this, buy me that"

"i dont wanna"

"BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!"- thats what i hear anyways when its pointless yelling

he comes the classic "DO I LOOK FAT IN THIS?"- NO MATTER WHAT WE ANSWER.....ITS WRONG
umm....i dont think ive ever said any of those above words together like that! shoot, i know plenty of guys on this forum that are more feminine than I and I wear gear with pink and purple flowers and hearts!
__________________
Marlena
nihaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:15 PM   #40
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by nihaikitty
umm....i dont think ive ever said any of those above words together like that! shoot, i know plenty of guys on this forum that are more feminine than I and I wear gear with pink and purple flowers and hearts!

i agree,

i was just throwin out there that a common woman would say.......you........your not so common
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy