Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #21
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by darranwil View Post
Yeah, kinda quick to burn out a clutch...

Mancuso. them in the hard. Total Faces. I just put in an order last night with stubbs and will be driving 30 miles past mancuso to pick up 20 bucks in parts at stubbs. My bike is 3 blocks from mancuso and I'd rather drive and sit in traffic at rush hour than deal with those pricks.

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.