MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2007, 07:17 PM   #81
yankee

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
08 HD Nightster

Yeah I just checked it out, it's suppose to T-storm next Sat. I'm down for Sun, keep me posted.
yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
C **14th Houston Central Meet! April 3rd, 2013** NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 170 04-19-2013 07:09 PM
Solracers Super Awesome Hill Country Adventure (S.S.A.H.C.A) April 13th-14th Bevo Event Pics and Vids 52 04-17-2013 11:36 AM
SW Sunday Morning Ride April 14th. sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 138 04-15-2013 10:33 PM
Sky-dive ride part deux Yammy Events, Meets and Rides 153 12-10-2008 07:40 AM
SKY DIVE MOVED TO SUNDAY APRIL 15... DUE TO WEATHER. eppster05 Events, Meets and Rides 19 04-16-2007 03:28 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2007, 02:02 AM   #82
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

in not planning on changing the jump date until mid next week and if the rain still looks bad, but in my experiences with planning events i've found weather.com to be pretty acurate, not 100% always, but if it says theres a 60-70% chance then it IS going to rain that day, i garantee it.

im just trying to make back up plans early, so we wont have to cancel. i dont want to drop this.

ok so yankee is good for sunday, and me and my sister are good for sunday to. how about you other guys. sunday good?
Old 04-07-2007, 09:07 AM   #83
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Sunday is cool for me too.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:38 PM   #84
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Awesome... cherub is in too... so all we have left is samg...

samg... you good for sunday?

like i said, im not planning on moving it unless it looks like rain as i get closer, but i would feel a lot comfortable if i had the option of sunday, i just checked the weather again, and it dropped to 10% and it says sunny, so it still stands for saturday as of now.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:33 PM   #85
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

well i checked that weather again, and it looks like that rain is coming a little earlier then expected, so friday is going to be rainy, but we should be good for saturday... everything is a go, and if anyone else wants to seriously jump on board, just hit me up. have a good week guys.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:51 PM   #86
Fight The Chaos

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
04 cbr 600
'06 zx6r
'03 250r
'05 R1

hay guise! I just got my first bike a few days ago, i can probably join the ride but im short on cash . Next skydive meet though...im down like charlie brown
Fight The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:34 AM   #87
SAMG

Bike(s):
05 R6 Raven

sorry guys this past weekend i been gone cause easter and but yah sunday is actually better. but im going regardless so yall just give me a date and time. see yall then
SAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:48 AM   #88
Cherub
FTP

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

im ready to jump out of a perfectly good plane!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 08:07 AM   #89
SAMG

Bike(s):
05 R6 Raven

yah me too!! no one in my family wants me to do this including the girlfriend but they dont know that im doing it this week so i dont know if i should get the video or not lol
Old 04-10-2007, 08:08 AM   #90
Cherub
FTP

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

LOL yea im going to get the video and pics.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:21 AM   #91
KORN13
WHAT UP SIR???

Bike(s):
04 GSXR 600 BLK/SLVR & 05 GSXR 600 RD/BLK(LEOs took my BABY)

HEY YO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eppster05
well i checked that weather again, and it looks like that rain is coming a little earlier then expected, so friday is going to be rainy, but we should be good for saturday... everything is a go, and if anyone else wants to seriously jump on board, just hit me up. have a good week guys.
HEY BRO IM DOWN FOR THE RIDE BUT I CANT JUMP,WHERE ARE YALL TAKIN OFF FROM AND WHERE IS THE DISTINATION(WHERE YALL JUMPIN FROM)????MAYBE I CAN TAKE PICS FROM THE GROUND FOR YALL!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 10:07 AM   #92
yankee

Bike(s):
08 HD Nightster

Whats the plan for the ride up there? Meet location/time?? Looking at the map, we can take HWY 6 down there, meet somewhere in Sugar Land? It should only take us about 25 min or so to get there. My bike is still in the shop, not sure if it's going to be out by the weekend or not...:BangHead: If not I'll be following in the car.

4 more days, I'm pumped!!! :icon_bigg
yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:14 AM   #93
Cherub
FTP

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

First page post one has the details
Old 04-10-2007, 01:51 PM   #94
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

ok... ya, the first page has all those details but ill go over them again.

northside people are going to meet up at the hooters on 1960 and I-45 at 9:30am and were going to leave at 10 o' clock.

from there were going to ride a strait shot over the hooters on I-45 and nasa rd 1 to meet up with all the southsiders. we'll get their at about 11 and kickstands are going to be up at 11:30 and were going to head over to the jump site from there.

we'll probably get to the jump site at about 12, but i planned the jump for 1... so we'll have a little bit of extra time in case something happens. and we'll also have time to stand the looking up into the sky wondering what the were doing... lol

all the main guys that are going... if ya'll want to pm ya'll phone numbers so i can give everyone a call in the morning and keep up with ya'll the day of the ride... that way hopefully nothing goes wrong...
Old 04-10-2007, 01:55 PM   #95
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Quote:
all the main guys that are going... if ya'll want to pm ya'll phone numbers so i can give everyone a call in the morning and keep up with ya'll the day of the ride... that way hopefully nothing goes wrong...
also if and when you guys seed me some numbers... tell me wether your on the south side or north... i thought most of the guys are south siders... if thats the case than it might just be me and tony riding from the north. but hit me up if your on the north side and your planning on going with us at least for the ride.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:38 PM   #96
RojerLockless
member of NO MA`AM

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Honda CB919

Member Garage

I did it on my 18th birthday it was really fun you guys will have a blast enjoy!

RojerLockless@Motohouston.com
BRING BACK GIXXERBILL!!!
CRBsig 2
RojerLockless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:01 AM   #97
SAMG

Bike(s):
05 R6 Raven

Quote:
also if and when you guys seed me some numbers... tell me wether your on the south side or north... i thought most of the guys are south siders... if thats the case than it might just be me and tony riding from the north. but hit me up if your on the north side and your planning on going with us at least for the ride.
if there aint no south siders i'll meet yall where ever yall want me to and do you still have my number eppster05?
Old 04-11-2007, 08:06 AM   #98
Cherub
FTP

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Im on the south side. ill pm you my info.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:16 AM   #99
KORN13
WHAT UP SIR???

Bike(s):
04 GSXR 600 BLK/SLVR & 05 GSXR 600 RD/BLK(LEOs took my BABY)

PM...

Quote:
I tried to do dat bro,but it shot bac a message sayin dat you were over your limit on PMs...U need to erase sum of them,so they can give u their numbers...let me know where and what time you wanna meet sat,my IBMs got a baseball game on sat so Im tryin to do both....Hit me up via tex or call me
Old 04-11-2007, 01:47 PM   #100
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KORN13
I tried to do dat bro,but it shot bac a message sayin dat you were over your limit on PMs...U need to erase sum of them,so they can give u their numbers...let me know where and what time you wanna meet sat,my IBMs got a baseball game on sat so Im tryin to do both....Hit me up via tex or call me

will do boss.. if were the only ones that are coming from the north and i might just swing by your house or something... a buddy of mine might ride with us. idk yet...

speak up everyone... we got any more north siders, or is everyone south.

i just called the place, and set my sisters deposit in order, i asked her and it looks like we have 4 ppl set in stone, im fine with that.

i cleard my inbox too in case anyone needs to send me info. samg... send me your number again.

Advertisement