MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2007, 01:51 AM   #21
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

and one more thing... my sister is in, so im gonna be 2 up.

1.) eppster05
2.) SAMG
3.) houseofpain
4.) Yankee - Leo
5.) Cherub - Jesse
6.) Aznhero913-Scott
7.) Aznhero913's gf
8.) F.T.C. - Serge
9.) KORN13 (aka toeknee)
10.) eppster05's sister
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
C **14th Houston Central Meet! April 3rd, 2013** NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 170 04-19-2013 07:09 PM
Solracers Super Awesome Hill Country Adventure (S.S.A.H.C.A) April 13th-14th Bevo Event Pics and Vids 52 04-17-2013 11:36 AM
SW Sunday Morning Ride April 14th. sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 138 04-15-2013 10:33 PM
Sky-dive ride part deux Yammy Events, Meets and Rides 153 12-10-2008 07:40 AM
SKY DIVE MOVED TO SUNDAY APRIL 15... DUE TO WEATHER. eppster05 Events, Meets and Rides 19 04-16-2007 03:28 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2007, 11:54 PM   #22
flypunk
it doesn't matter

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 3

That plane is way smaller and way lower than what spaceland will be. It'll probably be more along the lines of this one (ignore the san marcos part) which means longer and better .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUJC_N0rkw4
flypunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:54 AM   #23
SAMG

Bike(s):
05 R6 Raven

yah i have one more coming

1.) eppster05
2.) SAMG
3.) houseofpain
4.) Yankee - Leo
5.) Cherub - Jesse
6.) Aznhero913-Scott
7.) Aznhero913's gf
8.) F.T.C. - Serge
9.) KORN13 (aka toeknee)
10.) eppster05's sister
11.)SAMG's friend-Duff
SAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:24 AM   #24
Racer X 05

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2005 R1

I've jumped twice at this location if you get the chance ask to jump with Hoop he the best 1 out of 10 people in the state who are allowed to jump at night i got 1 more to do as a tandum before I can my solo. I've also jumped in Vegas.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:04 PM   #25
yankee

Bike(s):
08 HD Nightster

I was just checking out their prices on the website. The pricing for Tandem starts at $189 on the weekends, where'd you get $150?
yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:05 PM   #26
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee
I was just checking out their prices on the website. The pricing for Tandem starts at $189 on the weekends, where'd you get $150?
HOLY $HIT!!!! how could i miss something like that... i dont know what i was thinking. ok i feel kind of stupid, but let me justify myself. yes it was dumb, and careless... i was in a rush when i wrote the post, and i remember going back and looking at the thread of the previous sky diving plans where they had said it would be $150. so for some reason, when i wrote this thread i had that price drilled in my head. so to everyone, sorry, but it appears as though the price starts at $189 and the discounts start there. hopefully this doesnt hold anyone back. let me go change that original post. sorry again. thanks yankee for catching that.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:11 PM   #27
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X 05
I've jumped twice at this location if you get the chance ask to jump with Hoop he the best 1 out of 10 people in the state who are allowed to jump at night i got 1 more to do as a tandum before I can my solo. I've also jumped in Vegas.

so you going?
Old 03-20-2007, 06:41 PM   #28
flypunk
it doesn't matter

Feedback Rating: (1)

Also incase ya'll missed this (and not knowing the size of the people involved):

Note: You must be at least 18 years of age to skydive, and there is a $20.00 airlift charge for Tandem Skydivers over 240 lbs. Tandem Skydivers over 240 lbs will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Bring your ID in order to prove the 18 year stuff.
flypunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:52 AM   #29
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

thanks for the heads up flypunk. i still cant believe that i missed to price like that. lol...

anyways, i talked to some friend of mine from work and it looks like i might have about 5 people that are really interested in going, i told them all to check their schedual and get back with me later this week with a for sure answer. it seems like we might have a good number of people who are not going to be on bikes....
Old 03-21-2007, 06:59 AM   #30
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
yea i cant wait to go.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:03 AM   #31
yankee

Bike(s):
08 HD Nightster

I'm still down, I just figured people better have a heads up before they get there thinking they're going to be paying one price and then get hit up with some more $$.

I'm pumped, I've been watching sky diving videos on you tube..lol
Old 03-21-2007, 03:21 PM   #32
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Quote:
I'm still down, I just figured people better have a heads up before they get there thinking they're going to be paying one price and then get hit up with some more $$.

I'm pumped, I've been watching sky diving videos on you tube..lol

dude... your not the only one. not to sound like a puss or anything, but ill admit that when i watch some of those videos my stomach is already getting kinda crazy... i cant wait, this is going to be crazy.

as far as the price, maybe im to optomisitc, but im really expecting us to easily get 15 people and for this thing to be $150. like i said, not only do we have about 10 ppl of motohouston, but ive got 2 friend from school that might meet us out their, and also about 5 people from work who were very interested. this is going to kick .
Old 03-21-2007, 03:45 PM   #33
yankee

Bike(s):
08 HD Nightster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eppster05
dude... your not the only one. not to sound like a puss or anything, but ill admit that when i watch some of those videos my stomach is already getting kinda crazy... i cant wait, this is going to be crazy.

as far as the price, maybe im to optomisitc, but im really expecting us to easily get 15 people and for this thing to be $150. like i said, not only do we have about 10 ppl of motohouston, but ive got 2 friend from school that might meet us out their, and also about 5 people from work who were very interested. this is going to kick .

well I've got 2 people that said they're for sure. i told them about the deposit and they were cool with it. And then I've got a few other people that said they were interested, so we'll see. You know how it is at the last minute...people start dropping out. I'm in no matter the price
Old 03-21-2007, 10:22 PM   #34
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Quote:
well I've got 2 people that said they're for sure. i told them about the deposit and they were cool with it. And then I've got a few other people that said they were interested, so we'll see. You know how it is at the last minute...people start dropping out. I'm in no matter the price
ya i hear ya, we'll really see what happens when that deposit comes around, but me and SAMG are in the same boat with you.... i dont care what happens. on April 14th (the day after friday the 13th, lol) im going over 12000 ft into the air and im going to grab my , screem like a girl, and tell the tandom guy that i changed my mind and i dont want to jump... at which point he better grab me and run out of the plane so i will have a good story to tell.... my dad was 82nd air born and he keeps telling me how much im going to love it. i cant wait.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:16 AM   #35
SAMG

Bike(s):
05 R6 Raven

yah im in no matter what rain or shine lol. but yah i have a friend that has went skydiving there at that sane place he said he loved but it went by to fast. glad we picked saturday instead of friday
Old 03-22-2007, 08:46 AM   #36
yankee

Bike(s):
08 HD Nightster

I didnt even realize that fri was the 13th...yeah glad we're doing it on sat. I know 2 guys that jumped from there and they said once you land you'll want to go right back up and do it again.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:04 AM   #37
SAMG

Bike(s):
05 R6 Raven

i am so ready i wish it was already hear i wish i was already in the plane getting pushed off lol.... its pretty funny cause i get on another forum other then this and its srtforums.com and i posted it and had no replies fkn p*ssys
Old 03-22-2007, 03:44 PM   #38
eppster05
veni vedi vechi

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

i myspaced it, and got two responses... only problem was its 2 people that are on this forum. lol. i should find out today if the people from work are a go or a no.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:31 PM   #39
Massoger
Mmmm Ducati....

Bike(s):
2005 Ducati SS800

Send a message via Yahoo to Massoger
Awe , a ride to the jump site then a jump...what a perfect day. I'm a maybe at the moment, but will track the thread and when deposit day comes, I'll make it a yes or no. I've jumped twice at the Waller joint....what an amazing experience....can't wait for 3rd and 4th and solo jumps. You guys will LOVE it!!!

Sky Dive For Real April 14th
Massoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:39 PM   #40
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Man when do we put deposits down????? Im getting all hype now
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote