Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
Thread killer
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 1

07 Ninja 250 sold
06 cbr F4i sold
04 gsx 600

Member Garage

Title question

Might need to see the bike here soon. So I was wondering I never transferred the title to my name and I never sign the back of the title. Could I still sell the bike? or would there be some trouble?
I'm that short kid at the SE meets.
tunaluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about Title King_Kong How To's and Q & A's 3 02-12-2012 04:31 PM
title question Japawhat02 General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 01-05-2012 12:34 PM
Title question albertinhouston General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 01-23-2010 09:11 AM
Title Question Dreamer!! General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 09-12-2008 06:21 PM
Title Question booo-iii_rider General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 07-08-2008 02:18 PM
Old 05-10-2013, 01:37 AM   #2
Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

07' Vulcan Classic 1600
06' CBR 600f4i Stolen
99' Kawasaki ZX6 SOLD
03 GSXR 1000 Traded

Member Garage

I would get the title transferred into your name. If your looking to sell it, as a buyer I might find it a bit of a headache. You can still sell the bike, but I think it would be more difficult. When I bought my bike, I had cash in hand and ready to go. The guy I bought it from was ready to sell. He had a bill of sale, signed the title off to me and I had it registered and transferred into my name within the next couple of days. Without all of this happening, probably wouldn't have made things go so smooth. Have you tried calling the courthouse and asking them?
SafetyLimiter is offline   Reply With Quote