MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
#1 stunna
dARoCk

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2005 GsXr 1000

HID or similar bulbs

does any one know where i can get the back turning signal bulbs on a 05 gixxer 1000...I want the white or blue blubs but not the yellow ones that it comes stock with...thanks
Those that are crashing...
and those that will crash...it's inevitable
#1 stunna is offline   Reply With Quote