Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
91stunna
Naked Ninja...sort of.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2005 Z750S
2007 EX250

Kawasaki 636 and WSS

I was watching the Aragon WSS race and noticed a good chunk of the field were Kawasakis. What will happen next year? Will they continue to race the '12 model or are there plans for a 599cc from Kawasaki like the older zx-6rr? Kawi seem to be doing well in this class and it wouldn't make sense to not offer a homoglated machine.

Just curious and couldn't find much about this online. Anyone have one the 636s?
Kawasaki 636 or Triumph Daytona 675? Smart Shark General Discussion (Moto Related) 108 03-16-2012 12:10 AM
Inexpensive Fairings for an 03 kawasaki 636 BeatRider Gear Talk 0 01-24-2012 10:36 PM
Calling all Kawasaki '05-'06 636 owners! mikes-si General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 10-20-2008 03:02 PM
New Kawasaki 636 bdmpastx General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 11-21-2007 10:08 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
skelator
Just US Racing

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
GT Performer

I have a 04 and Kawi FTW Baby
Old 04-30-2013, 12:25 AM   #3
BLiP

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years

I just picked up a 13 636 I was wondering what kawi was gonna do they have always had there zx6rr when they had the older 636s I love mine I wish I would have sprung for abs though!
BLiP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:13 AM   #4
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
I can't seem to find any mention anywhere of a ZX6RR. I wonder what will happen next year. I, personally, am not a kawi fan, but I like that they're competitive in racing again. The more different manufacturers with a chance for a podium, the better.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:09 AM   #5
BLiP

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by po-po 5.0 View Post
I can't seem to find any mention anywhere of a ZX6RR. I wonder what will happen next year. I, personally, am not a kawi fan, but I like that they're competitive in racing again. The more different manufacturers with a chance for a podium, the better.
My boss and I were talking about the racing class and the ninja 250 kawi finally dropped the 250 from the line up and replaced with the 300 I know alot of people dont race a 250 but its still a class and now it seems there stepping out of the 600 class also. Im not a kawi fan Im more of a honda fan but I do love this 636 not the zx10r I really wanted but more than planty for the streets
BLiP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:14 AM   #6
madtrini
Recent Convert

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
'03 Yamaha R6

Member Garage

Pretty sure i read somewhere that they are still selling the 599cc zx-6r in Europe, i believe like the way Yamaha did with the 06+ R6R and the 06+ R6s. let me do a dig on it....
madtrini is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement