MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #141
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

4.5 Members will not start a thread with the intent of continuing the topic of a thread that was closed or removed.

2.1 Members will conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Members shall not engage in disrespectful posting, personal attacks, name-calling, flaming, baiting, inflammatory posting or language, juvenile, chauvinistic or demeaning posting, post whoring (posting with the sole purpose of increasing their overall post count), trolling, e-sniping, e-stalking, indirect attacks, and other such activities not conducive to a positive and productive environment. This includes posts or threads of a purely sexual nature and or posting other users personal information. All posting in violation of the Guidelines will be acted on by interpretation of moderators.

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll: Who thinks this is the governments responsibility? Grimace Off Topic 22 03-04-2014 07:54 AM
NIKE AND JORDAN TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!!! coastalgix Off Topic 42 07-24-2013 02:56 PM
Responsibility honorsdaddy The Circus 36 07-28-2010 10:29 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #142
Fastola
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
06 CBR6er-street

User is banned

Old 04-26-2013, 11:02 PM   #143
Rowdy76

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2013 Kawi Ninja 300 ABS

Member Garage

Old 04-26-2013, 11:07 PM   #144
Neon Samurai
3090 MotoGP Champion

Bike(s):
2010 Ducati Streetfighter (sold)
2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
2008 Triumph Sprint ST (Sold)
2014 BMW s1000R
2012 Aprilia Tuono (sold)

i like pie
Old 04-26-2013, 11:11 PM   #145
Rowdy76

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2013 Kawi Ninja 300 ABS

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Samurai View Post
i like pie
Puntang Pie
Old 04-26-2013, 11:33 PM   #146
Fastola
Banned

Bike(s):
06 CBR6er-street

User is banned

Old 04-27-2013, 01:32 AM   #147
ormand
Deelish!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

Here's my advice to all involved slap
Old 04-27-2013, 11:13 AM   #148
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

So......

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 04-27-2013, 11:49 AM   #149
cuong-nutz
Resident 250 guru

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Ninjer 250

Cliff notes: stay calm and chive on.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:58 AM   #150
bluepine

Ok, here is my 2 cents.
SR, Newrider, and others with more experience and history in the rider's community. You guys have seriority figure here and everyone respects you and look up to you (in most cases). You guys talk, and they listen. And you guys also went way out of your ways many time over to do the right thing fir betterment of the community, by helping out, guiding them, and organizing safe and educational events to point new riders to the right direction.
Therefore, for what you guys did to not go in vain, you guys should think twice before saying things and acting upon them. But, colliding with the newcomers and addressing issues in hypothesis without knowing true facts? That's not you guys! Non of us was there with Umayr incident at the track, so we dont know the fact.
That being said, many of you newcomers, i know this is an exciting hobby, but while you are new, you shouldnt act like you got it all down. Umayr, Slovin, i see you guys being very nice and eager to be integral members of the community. But, when you are noob, be a noob, and dont talk too much. The more you talk, the more chance to make mistake.
Regardless how distasteful it might have been to be scrutinized by SR, you shouldn't talk about his track day belief. You just hit track how may times?.
Furthermore, how the you call the guy upon his pocket size and how many track days he has done? That's messed up and i beliece you should apologize to him.
Anyhow, the fact is that no matter how much we throw to eachother, at the most critical situation, non of us will ignore anyone in this community. That being said, always think twice acting. You never know when you'll thank someone you called as .
Just ny 2 cents.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:06 PM   #151
sunday_rider

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepine View Post
Ok, here is my 2 cents.
SR, Newrider, and others with more experience and history in the rider's community. You guys have seriority figure here and everyone respects you and look up to you (in most cases). You guys talk, and they listen. And you guys also went way out of your ways many time over to do the right thing fir betterment of the community, by helping out, guiding them, and organizing safe and educational events to point new riders to the right direction.
Therefore, for what you guys did to not go in vain, you guys should think twice before saying things and acting upon them. But, colliding with the newcomers and addressing issues in hypothesis without knowing true facts? That's not you guys! Non of us was there with Umayr incident at the track, so we dont know the fact.
That being said, many of you newcomers, i know this is an exciting hobby, but while you are new, you shouldnt act like you got it all down. Umayr, Slovin, i see you guys being very nice and eager to be integral members of the community. But, when you are noob, be a noob, and dont talk too much. The more you talk, the more chance to make mistake.
Regardless how distasteful it might have been to be scrutinized by SR, you shouldn't talk about his track day belief. You just hit track how may times?.
Furthermore, how the you call the guy upon his pocket size and how many track days he has done? That's messed up and i beliece you should apologize to him.
Anyhow, the fact is that no matter how much we throw to eachother, at the most critical situation, non of us will ignore anyone in this community. That being said, always think twice acting. You never know when you'll thank someone you called as .
Just ny 2 cents.
Very well said Mark, i always appreciate your point of view
Old 04-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #152
Grimace

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEN600 View Post
4.5 Members will not start a thread with the intent of continuing the topic of a thread that was closed or removed.

2.1 Members will conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Members shall not engage in disrespectful posting, personal attacks, name-calling, flaming, baiting, inflammatory posting or language, juvenile, chauvinistic or demeaning posting, post whoring (posting with the sole purpose of increasing their overall post count), trolling, e-sniping, e-stalking, indirect attacks, and other such activities not conducive to a positive and productive environment. This includes posts or threads of a purely sexual nature and or posting other users personal information. All posting in violation of the Guidelines will be acted on by interpretation of moderators.
Did you copy and paste all of this from your ban notices green
Old 04-27-2013, 12:55 PM   #153
halfbr3d

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'08 GSXR600

For the record, I believe MOST insurance companies view trackdays as schools and you can make claims as long as you weren't racing or not using a lap timer.

... and now back to our regularly scheduled, whatever this is.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #154
TMAX
Forever MODERATE

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
TMAX (Retired in California)
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6

Regardless mark, this thread is an attack upon a member. How its not closed i do not know.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #155
TMAX
Forever MODERATE

Bike(s):
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
i wasnt referring to college people's wallet, i was more referring to their maturity level, over 21 you are legally an adult, and if you choose to do adult things you should also consider the consequences and be responsible of your own actions as part of being an adult. And no, he did not hit my bike, if he did he will be paying for sure, we Chinesepeople have our own collection agencies
I knew it. Taiwanese chinese same thing
Old 04-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #156
Bigshankhank

Bike(s):
1972 Aermacchi Sprint SX350
1972 Honda CL175 K5
1978 Kawasaki KE100
1978 Kawasaki KE250
1970 Suzuki TC90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAX View Post
Regardless mark, this thread is an attack upon a member. How its not closed i do not know.
IBTL
Old 04-27-2013, 01:47 PM   #157
TMAX
Forever MODERATE

Bike(s):
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshankhank View Post
IBTL
Yeah doubt it. Sunday rider has deep enough pockets and a hot wife, which he obviously cant have one without the other, he'll be given leeway by the higher ups. And the rant will continue.

Last edited by TMAX; 04-27-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:54 PM   #158
TMAX
Forever MODERATE

Bike(s):
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6

And then BTR will want to fight some one... and on and on.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:53 PM   #159
Reaper81
Keyboard Racer

Bike(s):
Harley sportster 1200 (sold)
CBR 600rr (sold)

The accident was between 2 grown men. It needs to be settled between them and not on a forum. This is why we (sportbike riders) can't get our together and have fun like the Harley and goldwing riders do. Long before forums this would had been settled right then and there and dropped Rider needs to drop this childish bullcrap since it don't concern him. When you ride you take a risk whether on the track or street accept it. There are asshats on 2 and 4 wheels now shake hands drink some beer and get the sand out halls vaginas
Old 04-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #160
Lucar

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAX View Post
And then BTR will want to fight some one... and on and on.
Hey shut it, go back to your usual drinking and riding
Closed Thread

Advertisement