MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #1

's Avatar

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 600
2006 r6 (sold)

Katy Area

Me and a buddy are going to go for a ride this afternoon/evening around 6 or 6:30. We are going to meet somewhere in Katy (don't know where yet) and then we will head West. Feel free to join us if you are in the area (or if your not). Text or call me at 832-671-4175 if you want to come. Ill get a consensus on where we are going to meet depending on the hunger/thirst factor of myself and anyone else who is joining. We can eat then ride/ ride them eat/ or just ride.
 is offline   Reply With Quote