MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
E-Train

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
05 sv650
crf100

Looking for a ride from Houston to Denton for the TMGP

Hey guys. I live 2 minutes off the 45 in the Conroe area so I'm on the way for Houston population. I'm looking to share a ride up to Denton and would be happy to split gas and related costs. I don't care when we leave and I travel light.

I'd really appreciate any help guys. Thanks a ton.

Kyle
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TMGP round 5 - Denton mcd Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 24 07-28-2009 08:11 PM
TMGP Endurance Denton mcd Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 1 07-05-2009 04:42 PM
TMGP Round 8 - Denton BlackWidow Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 13 10-14-2008 01:12 PM
TMGP @ Denton Swift E Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 4 06-25-2008 04:59 PM
TMGP Denton.... Rick H.I.C. Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 13 05-21-2008 10:19 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #2
obed
TMGP Pimp

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Right now i am not sure i am going... if i do go I will be going up saturday...
I have not even checked the hotels yet...this time of year the north side hotels are sometimes booked for softball and baseball tournaments from the local colleges...
it is just you and 1 bike?
you already have your cmra license right? If so you will not have to be there saturday morning for the riders school. If you have to do the riders school you will need to be there early saturday morning and might need to catch a ride with someone going up friday...this might be a light round for the houston contention as i already know that about 6 of last years regulars are not going to be able to make this round. Since i was just gone for 4 days with cota, not sure how the wife is going to feel about this, she will not say anything but she might not be too happy about it.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #3
E-Train

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
05 sv650
crf100

Quote:
Originally Posted by obed View Post
Right now i am not sure i am going... if i do go I will be going up saturday...
I have not even checked the hotels yet...this time of year the north side hotels are sometimes booked for softball and baseball tournaments from the local colleges...
it is just you and 1 bike?
you already have your cmra license right? If so you will not have to be there saturday morning for the riders school. If you have to do the riders school you will need to be there early saturday morning and might need to catch a ride with someone going up friday...this might be a light round for the houston contention as i already know that about 6 of last years regulars are not going to be able to make this round. Since i was just gone for 4 days with cota, not sure how the wife is going to feel about this, she will not say anything but she might not be too happy about it.
Hey Obed,

Yeah I've competed in CMRA in the last year so I won't need the riders schools. It'll be just me and the 1 bike. Do people ever camp at the track???

Let me know how the negotiations with the other half go, and I'll keep searching.

-Kyle
Old 04-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

yes there are ususally several folks camping at every event... everything from full blown toy haulers, to folks with small tents... this time of year is not bad for that.
I think they will close the gate around 8 pm saturday night...
friday night TMGP does not have the track.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:48 AM   #5
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

The wife said the TMGP Pimp should be at the TMGP race, so I will be going up saturday morning...I can pick you up if you want to go saturday.

Advertisement