MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #21
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

That depends on a lot o things. Any repairs needed? The plastics on the bike? One color? Any graphics or decals to be applied?

Riding the back roads of heaven.

gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
where to get a bike painted? R6Chris General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 10-08-2010 04:02 PM
painted bike MudBug General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 10-05-2008 08:54 PM
Got my bike painted.. seratt General Discussion (Moto Related) 45 08-28-2008 08:45 PM
Painted my bike ZUlater General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 09-11-2007 09:56 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #22
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

I used to charge $500 and up. That is with plastics on the bike, re install, etc. all materials included.

Riding the back roads of heaven.

gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:46 AM   #23
zx6rwillie

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
09zx6r...first and only baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donte View Post
I think i have seen your bike, you got the all gray bike now. I though you said it is easy to scratch/peel off.

Whats cheap? A dollar and under is cheap for me

I want it to look good not like . I also want to be able to wash the bike and not have to worry about the paint falling off
It depends i only had an issue with the tank when i put my helmet on it.it marked it but did not go all the way through
zx6rwillie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement