MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

Heffley's Saturday D-Class Race Video

Lap 1 of 4:

This is the complete first lap. If you passed me or were passed by me, or if you were standing on the side of the trail, you should be in this video or in some to soon be released.

I hope to have laps #2-4 done this week, but I can't promise anything. I really want to see the footage of the two A-Class women that lapped me. I tried my hardest to push my pace while they were behind me then in front of me! You gals are FAST! I don't understand how that pace can be ran for an entire event.

I also have yet to see the footage of me soil sampling. I can tell you based off my geotechnical engineering background, that it was fine grain sands with little to no clays. It was all inside my goggles and mouth after I made a little sand angel, picked the bike up and then got clipped by a passing rider, only to sample more sand a few feet away from my last sampling location. It took a lot of time to recover from that. I swear my left heel kicked the back of my helmet and my right boot was buried in the sand, underneath the bike. I hope David Read's family got pictures or video of that! They seemed to be less than 10' away from me.

The property was awesome! Thank you so much to the property owner for letting us rip up his beautiful land. Thanks TORCS for putting on yet another well organized and managed racing event! You volunteers out there are doing awesome and it is the reason that I keep coming back for more TORCS.

Big thanks to Chris Cote of Cotemotosports for supplying me with my GoPro needs. I meant to toss your logo in the vid, but the brain at 2am forgot to include it.

Enjoy!

Please Like, Comment, or Subscribe to my youtube channel for more upcoming videos.
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote