Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
Ink Lounge
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years

06 GSXR-1000
2004 GSXR-750
2005 GSXR-750
2006 GSXR-600
2004 GSXR-600

Ink Lounge Grand Opening-STUNT SHOW

My name is Ali, founder of Ink Lounge a biker friendly coffee lounge, event and meet up spot located in SE Houston.

I would like to extend an invitation out to We welcome all riders to this event. Your support would be appreciated.

To my surprise, I've had nothing but support from everyone in making this possible. Both the riding community and local establishments.

Details are below:

Date: Sunday, April 14th
Time: 12-6pm

Bike Show and Contest

Stunt Show featuring some of Texas BEST!
including, STUNT GARBAGE "Endo Joe and Sonny Dee" and Dallas NLB going out of their way to show support by making a very special appearance by Hawaiian Eddie and Black Rod, who are also scheduled to perform. In addition, also performing Jeremy BOLTZ and Junior Grubz Stunts, this is a must see show!

Hosted in the Lounge will be live music by local artist Grinch performing some acoustic tunes and in the club located within the vicinity of the event will be some hip hop tunes performed by another local artist Marco V. There will be Dj's both inside the lounge and outside, too.

Guest appearances include (2) beautiful ladies (local models) Vero Nica and Jessica Kylie will be onsite as well.

Activities for the kidos, featuring Gamerz Lounge (a mobile gaming experience) and more.

"UNLESS" you choose to purchase a band at the cost of $20 and that includes unlimited beer.

Otherwise, there will be drinks, burgers, hot dogs and more for sale.

I-45 Ink Tattoo will be hosting this event and details are as follows:

8328 Gulf Freeway
Houston, TX 77089

Sponsors include, Cycle Gear, GP Motoring, Houston Drift Spot, Sams Motorcycles, Stunt Garbage, Nasty Lot Bumbz, Hooters, RedBull, Gamerz Lounge to name a few.

If you should need any further information or details, please feel free to contact me directly.

Hope to see you guys there!

Ali Gutierrez
Find me on FB for event updates.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stunt Garbage Logo.png
Views:	45
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	67197   Click image for larger version

Name:	Grand Opening Stunt Crew.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	116.9 KB