MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #21
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,716

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Oh Jesus...

I don't remember this, are you planning on going? No? Then STFU.

Some people actually might think this is cool, specially a lot of the legit stunyers that are members on here. If for nothing else to come support them.

, sourpuss... Go have a beer at Renos and sit down
Just because you don't remember it does't mean it didn't happen.
She was rude as ! Saying she wouldn't want us in he establishment and I'd we showed up we would be dealt with.
I didn't tell anyone to not go, I was asking if it was the same person. You have a problem with that, that's on you.

BTW....Last time I was in Reno's you were there.
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ink Lounge Grand Opening-STUNT SHOW Ink Lounge Stunters Lounge 3 04-12-2013 09:11 AM
BrickHouse Grand opening!! Corona Busa Events, Meets and Rides 26 05-16-2011 11:08 PM
Grand Opening Celebration! RideGreen Events, Meets and Rides 0 09-02-2009 01:11 PM
Grandsport Speedway Grand opening bdmpastx General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 10-02-2007 11:05 AM
Restaurant Grand opening... illicit_records Events, Meets and Rides 83 10-16-2006 06:14 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #22
The Hulk
Smash
 
The Hulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 983

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
04 ZX10R




Member Garage





I'm down to check out some stunting
__________________
Jerry
The Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #23
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou
 
Romeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: stinkadena
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,329

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107









Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texmex1 View Post
Not if you've been a sponsor for several years, and donate to multiple giveaways and gatherings........
She has all that too lol.
__________________
Riding a Duc is kind of like, you may get a cramp in your wrist, but you keep on trucking because it feels so good.
Romeo36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #24
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying
 
NewRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston/Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 18,132

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)









Quote:
Originally Posted by Texmex1 View Post
Not if you've been a sponsor for several years, and donate to multiple giveaways and gatherings........
True story...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantoe View Post
Just because you don't remember it does't mean it didn't happen.
She was rude as ! Saying she wouldn't want us in he establishment and I'd we showed up we would be dealt with.
I didn't tell anyone to not go, I was asking if it was the same person. You have a problem with that, that's on you.

BTW....Last time I was in Reno's you were there.
Don't you dare give me back talk, little lady.


Well, whatever happened, there is an invite now and is gonna have some of our house stunters there so, I'm all for it.
__________________
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k504/mhnewrider/IvanHalffast_zpsb8fb524d.png

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #25
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,120

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantoe View Post
Just because you don't remember it does't mean it didn't happen.
She was rude as ! Saying she wouldn't want us in he establishment and I'd we showed up we would be dealt with.
I didn't tell anyone to not go, I was asking if it was the same person. You have a problem with that, that's on you.

BTW....Last time I was in Reno's you were there.
I remember the thread
__________________
"Just curious,wife turns 40 soon. And I have a bucket list to accomplish. She can get frisky after a few drinks which I haven't used to my full advantage, YET!"
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #26
Ink Lounge
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SE Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 10

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
06 GSXR-1000
2004 GSXR-750
2005 GSXR-750
2006 GSXR-600
2004 GSXR-600



What really happened....

First, let me start off by thanking my friends and supporters! Love yall, hope to see you at the event...

And to my haters....

Let's stop all the talking about me, my place and what was said. Here's what really went down!

Point is, from the very beginning when I launched this project I had one thing in mind and thats what Ive managed to accomplish way beyond my expectations and I would say everyone else's. I've promoted several sucessful events and not to mention came out of pocket to make this event possible to unite the riding community. I now have the support from MC's, Independents, Stunters and business establishments. Why? Cause I busted my doing so and proved myself and what my vision was.

My intent was to spread the word about Ink Lounge and what I had going for the riding community. Unfortunately, I was geared towards Motohouston by a friend to post an invite to come to by and hang out to watch a superbowl game. Unknowingly, I was unaware of the "rules" and was attacked by several people including ones on this very thread. I took that personal when someone tells me that Ive posted shameless spam, "threadjacking", someone even posted a picture of , and was called every name in the book! You bet I got f*cking and you right I told them to f*ck off and that I didnt want them in my place. It was an INVITE! Rude is the response I got from these feries that want to b*tch because I defended myself and what I have worked hard to establish. With that said, I could care less what they think or have to say about me. Personally, I give myself a pat on the back for putting together such an event free of charge and all by my self!

To those that want to come out and support this event, please do so. Its FREE and Ink Lounge welcomes all riders!

Thanks....hope to see you on the 14th!
Ink Lounge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:45 PM   #27
r6racer
track
 
r6racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 8,582

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R6 Race/track
2012 Yamaha WGP R6
2004 Kawasaki KLx250 2-stroke
2008 Yamaha R6 Street *Sold*
2005 Yamaha R6 Track *Sold*

Member Garage





you did say some pretty annoying stuff last time but in the past, you know the rules now and sounds like you want to make good now. i think its cool you got a what sounds like a sick set up and a pretty cool event going on. would come out if i wasnt working until 7 that day
__________________
r6racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:45 PM   #28
AYEELE
Yeah i can get it up
 
AYEELE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: houston
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 3,089

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
08 1000rr
silver 04 r6(stunt)
Black 03 600rr(sold)
White and pink 06 r6






ill be there
__________________
AYEELE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:52 AM   #29
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying
 
NewRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston/Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 18,132

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)









Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink Lounge View Post
First, let me start off by thanking my friends and supporters! Love yall, hope to see you at the event...

And to my haters....

Let's stop all the talking about me, my place and what was said. Here's what really went down!

Point is, from the very beginning when I launched this project I had one thing in mind and thats what Ive managed to accomplish way beyond my expectations and I would say everyone else's. I've promoted several sucessful events and not to mention came out of pocket to make this event possible to unite the riding community. I now have the support from MC's, Independents, Stunters and business establishments. Why? Cause I busted my doing so and proved myself and what my vision was.

My intent was to spread the word about Ink Lounge and what I had going for the riding community. Unfortunately, I was geared towards Motohouston by a friend to post an invite to come to by and hang out to watch a superbowl game. Unknowingly, I was unaware of the "rules" and was attacked by several people including ones on this very thread. I took that personal when someone tells me that Ive posted shameless spam, "threadjacking", someone even posted a picture of , and was called every name in the book! You bet I got f*cking and you right I told them to f*ck off and that I didnt want them in my place. It was an INVITE! Rude is the response I got from these feries that want to b*tch because I defended myself and what I have worked hard to establish. With that said, I could care less what they think or have to say about me. Personally, I give myself a pat on the back for putting together such an event free of charge and all by my self!

To those that want to come out and support this event, please do so. Its FREE and Ink Lounge welcomes all riders!

Thanks....hope to see you on the 14th!
No way! Some here just started flaming you and talked a bunch of and even called you some really up things??

I don't believe it....never!




__________________
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k504/mhnewrider/IvanHalffast_zpsb8fb524d.png

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:07 AM   #30
klassik
Senior Member
 
klassik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rosharon Tx
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,984

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
929
rnz450








Ill be there.
__________________
www.teamstunters.com
klassik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:10 AM   #31
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel!! View Post
haters gana hate , sounds good to me see you fools there its been a while
they are not hating, they are just remembering attitudes displayed.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #32
BoLtz
In a (Franken) kinda way
 
BoLtz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Spring Branch
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 624

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
05 r6
03'XR50-88
03'XR50
08 rr



There's a cesspool of haters, , and posers on this forum. So quick to judge and throw rules and opinions around instead of friendly reminders and welcomes. This event is going to be off the chain. Didn't mommy ever tell you people If you haven't anything nice to say, keep it to yourself? I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday! especially the haters
__________________
let me sew my ear back on i cant hear youThat's O.T.L. the 1 and only
BoLtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #33
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,120

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLtz View Post
There's a cesspool of haters, , and posers on this forum. So quick to judge and throw rules and opinions around instead of friendly reminders and welcomes. This event is going to be off the chain. Didn't mommy ever tell you people If you haven't anything nice to say, keep it to yourself? I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday! especially the haters
Is is just me or do people sound like 12 year olds when they call everyone , haters, and posers?
__________________
"Just curious,wife turns 40 soon. And I have a bucket list to accomplish. She can get frisky after a few drinks which I haven't used to my full advantage, YET!"
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #34
BoLtz
In a (Franken) kinda way
 
BoLtz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Spring Branch
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 624

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
05 r6
03'XR50-88
03'XR50
08 rr



^ fits the description
__________________
let me sew my ear back on i cant hear youThat's O.T.L. the 1 and only
BoLtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #35
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying
 
NewRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston/Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 18,132

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)









Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel!! View Post
haters gana hate , sounds good to me see you fools there its been a while
I hate you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klassik View Post
Ill be there.
I hate you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLtz View Post
There's a cesspool of haters, , and posers on this forum. So quick to judge and throw rules and opinions around instead of friendly reminders and welcomes. This event is going to be off the chain. Didn't mommy ever tell you people If you haven't anything nice to say, keep it to yourself? I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday! especially the haters
I don't even know you and I hate you, I hate yo guts...

I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and no one else but you.

tumblr lfhcd9n2Zf1qdgj3bo1 500
__________________
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k504/mhnewrider/IvanHalffast_zpsb8fb524d.png

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #36
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,120

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLtz View Post
^ fits the description
As well as you fitting the 12 yo description. I mean really. Haters, , and posers?
__________________
"Just curious,wife turns 40 soon. And I have a bucket list to accomplish. She can get frisky after a few drinks which I haven't used to my full advantage, YET!"
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #37
BoLtz
In a (Franken) kinda way
 
BoLtz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Spring Branch
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 624

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
05 r6
03'XR50-88
03'XR50
08 rr



I love you too buddy
__________________
let me sew my ear back on i cant hear youThat's O.T.L. the 1 and only
BoLtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #38
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,322

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





Whasha you know 'bout rockin' a wolf on your noggin?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #39
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying
 
NewRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston/Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 18,132

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)









Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
Is is just me or do people sound like 12 year olds when they call everyone , haters, and posers?
I know you are but what am I? :-P



1. CoronaBusa
2. Romeo36
3. Idazzle
4. ElSpurgeO
5. Miguel!!
6. Hxm
7. TheHulk
8. AYEELE
9. Boltz
10. ?
__________________
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k504/mhnewrider/IvanHalffast_zpsb8fb524d.png

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:54 AM   #40
hurahn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Southwest Htown
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 259

Experience: 10+ years











Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
As well as you fitting the 12 yo description. I mean really. Haters, , and posers?
As long as they do don't do it on their job why does it matter? Some of the most professional people I know have some of the foulest mouths I've ever heard. It's quite funny actually. I see them at work, they're one person and then outside of work they're rated.
hurahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy