Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
jakeg

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

What shop? (Get forks Checked)

Ok, Im thinking of selling the f4i and before I do I want to have the forks checked out before selling. I think they are ok, but would feel better knowing they aren't tweaked from the accident.

I dont want to sell but it is taking up space and I get depressed everytime I see it.

What shop would be best to take it to? Or, if someone has knowledge would you be willing to take a look at it for me?

Closer to downtown would be best as I cant load the bike into/out of my truck because of my knee.

And if anyone that I KNOW wants to take it for a spin let me know, it has been sitting since the accident and could use some fresh air.
jakeg is offline   Reply With Quote