MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2005, 03:39 PM   #21
SDBFreestyle

Member Garage

Re: SDB Freestyle Houston, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBFreestyle
Thanks everyone for the compliments.. Don't forget to come see me and say hello at my next show.. It is at Stubbs cycles on Telephone Rd.. I will be out there from 10am till I cant ride anymore lol Stop by and say hello it should be a great time.
i dont know who you are so how will we know... for those of us that dont know you.
I will be the guy on the blue and white GSXR my name in Shawn
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
S [Houston, Texas] Houston Streets Presents Street Nights djax Events, Meets and Rides 0 06-02-2012 07:26 PM
Ultimate Monster Jam Freestyle & Thrill Show - Houston - Jan. 19th. 2008 Big Scott Stunters Lounge 28 01-21-2008 12:58 PM
Ultimate Monster Jam Freestyle & Thrill Show - Houston - Jan. 19th. 2008 Big Scott Events, Meets and Rides 2 01-17-2008 08:05 PM
Shawn from SDB Freestyle! Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 05-15-2005 07:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-06-2005, 03:42 PM   #22
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

ok, sooooo tell us, how many BLUE AND WHITE GIXXERS are gonna be there,,, im sure a lot of em... anything distinct about you or your bike???
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 09:42 AM   #23
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom

very impressive sean,
prodigy keeps telling me to come out and watch you, i just havent had the chance to... mabye one day, i'll be good enough to ride with ya right:

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 06:13 PM   #24
SDBFreestyle

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR1
ok, sooooo tell us, how many BLUE AND WHITE GIXXERS are gonna be there,,, im sure a lot of em... anything distinct about you or your bike???
Ok sorry its a little late but I was the only blue and white GSXR doing the stunt shows. I thought it was understood that me and Matt L were doing a show at Stubbs. No one else rode in the shows. Sorry if you missed it I will post up the next show as soon as I know.
Old 05-10-2005, 08:26 AM   #25
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom

hey shawn,
havent had a chance to get on this site lately, but it was nice meeting you.. glad I finally got to see you ride, Joe has been trying for sometime to get me out there to watch you.. man, watching you ride brought a tear to my and made my move... LOL... anyway, i'm getting an F4 strickly for stuntin and hope that one day I could ride with you.. anyway, great show!

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 11:53 AM   #26
Prodigy

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

I thought it was understood that me and Matt L were doing a show at Stubbs. No one else rode in the shows.
Ok then who was on the red 954?
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 11:05 AM   #27
SDBFreestyle

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
I thought it was understood that me and Matt L were doing a show at Stubbs. No one else rode in the shows.
Ok then who was on the red 954?
Im not sure who you are talking about me and Matt were the only ones that did the shows accept at the end someone rode a 50 in the last show I'm not sure who it was..
And where were you man????? no support huh I see how it is lol j/k I understand you had some problems to talkke care of you were the talk of the show.... Thats why I stay in the lots dogg sorry to hear about all that man I know how that feels trust me

Advertisement