Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Got your COTA call yet?

up until now all the info coming from COTA about cornerworking/flag marshall has been by email...
they called today to confirm that i would be at the training meeting and to confirm where i was going to be staying... and asked what size shirt ?
Be Free, Have Fun.... Give None, Take None
obed is offline   Reply With Quote