MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2007, 12:45 AM   #1
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

Ok, heres the deal....

Once a month, some lucky member will win a $50.00 gift certificate to our sponsor... Motorcycles Unlimited!!

This is how it works.

Every month Ill sift through posts, see who's been the most active, who's made the most quality contributions, who's aboded by MH's guidelines etc... uses MH as something other than a chat room(though its NOT against the rules to do so.)

Ill take the top 4 people from that..... put them in a poll, and YOU the members will vote on who you think deserves the prize the most. Now, if I see favoritism played out... ill halt it, and it will die. Be fair, be honest. I don't wanna see people voting for their best friend, just be cause they are. I DO NOT wanna hear any complaining as to who I choose. If their name isn't on the ballot this month, it may be next month. The qualifications so far are as follows...

1) You must be a Texas resident.

2) You must have been a member for at least a month.

3) You must be an active member (not someone who signs up, and makes 1 or 2 posts a week)

4) Mods are not allowed on the ballot, thought they can vote.

5) You cant have been banned for anytime during the previous or current month.

6) You do not have to OWN a bike (IE a girl wins and she can use it for her BF...or in some cases..... the other way around )

7) You cannot win more than once.

Time starts NOW, during the last week of this month and every month after, Ill go through and look at things.... Ill put the poll up during the first week of the month. Poll will last 1 week.

I hope to see this do well, and its a great chance to get in on a GREAT prize..

Id like to thank Patrick and Suzanne for Sponsoring this... You guys are great!

Any questions should be directed to the forum news and feedback section.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by Solracer; 04-04-2007 at 12:24 AM.