MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2013, 10:33 PM   #61
CUZ
Wheelie Man

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
09 ninja 250

Glad your ok and alright c u soon

Take That Dive
CUZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paint job? michaelfloyd25 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 08-17-2014 12:59 AM
Need paint JOb boyette General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 10-18-2012 06:09 PM
Need a paint job.. aboo007 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 08-19-2009 07:28 AM
Paint job?! What to do.. Gryphin General Discussion (Moto Related) 28 07-18-2007 11:56 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #62
ormand
Deelish!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

Maybe rename your team HALFCRASHED RACING TEAM?
Old 03-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #63
CUZ
Wheelie Man

Bike(s):
09 ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand View Post
tumblr m5jc8sjH9K1rsl6sso1 500

Take That Dive
CUZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #64
white_335i

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2012 RC8R

Sorry to hear about your bike, but glad you are OK!!
Old 03-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #65
QUICKGIXX
track track track

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 gsxr 600(race bike)
2005 ttr90(pit bike)
01 kx65 mini motard

Sorry you crashed bro. Your are right there are two sides to a story. They guy yall are talking about is my friend Alex (a member of MH) Im not going to sit here and tell you in detail what he said, but he said he was hit from behind. He stated that all of this was confirmed by an instructor that witnessed the crash. He fells really bad bro even though he stated that he's not at fault. I completely understand why you are upset though. happens. Look for the record Im trying to come onto your thread and start an argument. He commutes on that bike and he always likes to take it easy. Ive Never seen him make aggresive passes. He is a pretty chill rider. He does it for fun. He commutes on this thing and Im sure he isnt out there trying to beat personal bests, by risking his daily commuter. I did not see the accident but I might of had my go pro facing to the rear, Ill have to check. ( yall were both right behind me). Im reall sorry you had that wreck bro, I really am. I would not wish that on any of my fellow track riders. You know there is one thing that makes me upset though. Naturally you went back to the pits and told all your buddies what happened. And one person whoes name I will not disclose came out of there way to where we were pitted up and started grilling us. This individual disrespected my buddies wife, and then mine. Mind you we were all sitting down minding our own. That was uncalled for. Of course our wives told this person off, because they were not going to tollerate any disrespect from a complete stranger. We were told things like We are not welcome here, because everyone around is here is friendly.......wtf...this person came out of their way to our pits and started harassing us, but "we are friendly around here". Weeeeeellllll it doesn't seem like it. This person then went back to the pits and told yall what happened. You sir then started to march over like you were going to fight, Your friends had to hold you back......freaking ridiculous. i understand that you were infuriated that you wrecked, but seriously dude!!. Another one of your friends then caught wind and he too started marching up to us but when we looked at him he turned around...hmmm. A little later when we were talking to Ivan you walked up and stood there for about ten seconds and just looked at us and didn't say anything. You then walked away. Im sure if you pulled Alex aside he would of spoken with you. We dont come to the track to have drama man, We come here to blow off steam and have a good time, but drama is exactly what we got today. What happened today was pretty frustrating to say the least. It kind of but a damper on all of our moods. Again I am in no way blaming you for the actions of your friends, but you didnt seem to have a problem with what this person did. I felt like I was surrounded by hormone enraged school girls. I dont want any trouble with you and neither does alex. I actually pitted up with you last year at gss with mark, and ryan. You are pretty nice guy. Like I said earlier bro we want no problems. I hope this clears the air. If you see me at the track in the future feel free to come talk to me, or Alex( I believe his sn is dreamgixx).

p.s. sorry for the butchered grammar and spelling Im freaking exhausted and to lazy to fix it......hahahaha

I hope you arm feels better Nick. I Hope to see you out at the track soon.
CMRA #927
QUICKGIXX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:42 PM   #66
Rykoson
Brawp Brawp!

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
www.shortfilmproductions.org
2009 YZF-R6-Rest in Peace
2011 ZX-6R Kawasaki Ninja-Track/Street

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand View Post
ha!!! crashing slow don't count..but it was off set by Josh hauling to crash!!
It happens man!!
STREET SCHOLARS PRODUCTIONS-Hookit
Rykoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:48 PM   #67
Rykoson
Brawp Brawp!

Bike(s):

Member Garage

I wasn't there so I'm not trying to pick sides... especially because we do just go to the track to have fun! Thanks for the perspecive Bill! I'm sure emotions were high and especially those who tried to go in and grill anyone...most people are worried, and your right there isn't room for disrespect.

Lets let this be a lesson to at least be aware that this is a consequence of letting things come between our riding and our track fun! I'm sure after some time has passed it will be all better!
Old 03-10-2013, 12:02 AM   #68
grsa

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
V-Strom 650
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Moto Guzzi Breva 750ie

For a few moments I thought I was on a NASCAR site.
grsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #69
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by grsa View Post
For a few moments I thought I was on a NASCAR site.
NASCAR is tomorrow.
In the end we all love to ride. To all parties involved I hope everyone heals up soon, and bikes get fixed. Things happen, and we are all friends on here. Street or track.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:09 AM   #70
debit_debit
Dat photoshoop

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki Gsx-r 600
2005 Suzuki Gsx-r 600
1986 Honda VF500F

nick.. so sorry to hear about the bike! Glad you are ok. That kung fu cat's got 9 lives.
debit_debit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:39 AM   #71
x-ray
CMRA #228

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Super Adventure
2007 SV650S (My track toy)
07 CRF230F
2006 VFR800a (sold - covered a lot of miles)
04 Honda 599 (sold)

I was the first bike behind the crash, but unfortunately for them I was already looking through the turn and down the straight and didn't really see what played out until they hit. And my gopro was facing backward over my throttle hand, so I got nothing but my reaction, a rider sliding on the pavement, and sounds of the motorcycle sliding on the ground in front of me as I tried to avoid becoming part of the crash.

I know were were relatively slow coming through the carousel, but there was probably 10+ bikes in a line so that slows everybody up. The crash happened maybe mid-pack or a little before..

That's a tight spot, and not the smoothest part of the track and you go from leaning left to a hard right with practically no straight up and down. I saw another bike AND the rider hit the tires right there a few weeks ago trying to pull off a pass through that spot. It's pretty much too narrow to even give 6 feet of clearance and stay near the racing line so at level 2, so I don't think anybody should try to pass there (says the guy on the SV650 who almost ONLY gets to pass in the corners). Not saying that anybody WAS trying to pass. I'm just pointing out how tight it is through there.

We're all human (I think) and mistakes are made. I know I've had my times when I've mis-judged and got closer than I meant to or got surprised by an overtake speed both as the passer and the pass-ee. It's a track day and there's gonna be mishaps, and on some like today, a LOT of mishaps. About all we can do it try to learn from them.
07 Suzuki SV650s - CMRA #228
x-ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:51 AM   #72
BaoPee
12 yr old Asian boy

Feedback Rating: (8)

Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKGIXX View Post
Sorry you crashed bro. Your are right there are two sides to a story. They guy yall are talking about is my friend Alex (a member of MH) Im not going to sit here and tell you in detail what he said, but he said he was hit from behind. He stated that all of this was confirmed by an instructor that witnessed the crash. He fells really bad bro even though he stated that he's not at fault. I completely understand why you are upset though. happens. Look for the record Im trying to come onto your thread and start an argument. He commutes on that bike and he always likes to take it easy. Ive Never seen him make aggresive passes. He is a pretty chill rider. He does it for fun. He commutes on this thing and Im sure he isnt out there trying to beat personal bests, by risking his daily commuter. I did not see the accident but I might of had my go pro facing to the rear, Ill have to check. ( yall were both right behind me). Im reall sorry you had that wreck bro, I really am. I would not wish that on any of my fellow track riders. You know there is one thing that makes me upset though. Naturally you went back to the pits and told all your buddies what happened. And one person whoes name I will not disclose came out of there way to where we were pitted up and started grilling us. This individual disrespected my buddies wife, and then mine. Mind you we were all sitting down minding our own. That was uncalled for. Of course our wives told this person off, because they were not going to tollerate any disrespect from a complete stranger. We were told things like We are not welcome here, because everyone around is here is friendly.......wtf...this person came out of their way to our pits and started harassing us, but "we are friendly around here". Weeeeeellllll it doesn't seem like it. This person then went back to the pits and told yall what happened. You sir then started to march over like you were going to fight, Your friends had to hold you back......freaking ridiculous. i understand that you were infuriated that you wrecked, but seriously dude!!. Another one of your friends then caught wind and he too started marching up to us but when we looked at him he turned around...hmmm. A little later when we were talking to Ivan you walked up and stood there for about ten seconds and just looked at us and didn't say anything. You then walked away. Im sure if you pulled Alex aside he would of spoken with you. We dont come to the track to have drama man, We come here to blow off steam and have a good time, but drama is exactly what we got today. What happened today was pretty frustrating to say the least. It kind of but a damper on all of our moods. Again I am in no way blaming you for the actions of your friends, but you didnt seem to have a problem with what this person did. I felt like I was surrounded by hormone enraged school girls. I dont want any trouble with you and neither does alex. I actually pitted up with you last year at gss with mark, and ryan. You are pretty nice guy. Like I said earlier bro we want no problems. I hope this clears the air. If you see me at the track in the future feel free to come talk to me, or Alex( I believe his sn is dreamgixx).

p.s. sorry for the butchered grammar and spelling Im freaking exhausted and to lazy to fix it......hahahaha

I hope you arm feels better Nick. I Hope to see you out at the track soon.
Thanks for posting your friend's point of view, I did not know what had happened at your pit until i heard the conversation that you guys had. I was walking over to you guys so we can talk about what had happened about the crash, but everyone stopped me from going over there. I was in no way trying to start anything with you all other than to TALK.

There was a couple of time I did walk passed you guys, stood there and look at you all, I was just thinking whether I should talk to him about what had happened.

I am sorry if I gave you guys the impression that I was going to start a fight with Alex or anyone of you. That did not never cross my mind, plus a skinny Asian with one good arm, what kind of damage can I do

info@halffastgroup.com

Last edited by BaoPee; 03-10-2013 at 12:55 AM.
BaoPee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:11 AM   #73
Rykoson
Brawp Brawp!

Bike(s):

Member Garage

Bao Lee....kung fu Master!
Old 03-10-2013, 01:49 AM   #74
Vegas Kid

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
07 R6-sold
12 TTR 50

, glad you're able to walk away
Vegas Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:50 AM   #75
iDazzle
dizzle dazzle

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2010 Trek Something
07 Ninja 250 (sold)
07 Kawasaki zzr600
2011 Kawasaki zx6r

Awww. Sorry BaoPeeeeeeee.
Youll be back on 2 wheels soon.
Slowly but surely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
I'm going to wait until July or August to do my next track day so I'll be all by myself

I like that idea
Old 03-10-2013, 08:47 AM   #76
matemike
Grip it 'n' Rip it!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 750
2007 GSXR 600...tracked out

Member Garage

Glad everyone is okay and the drama is minimal if any. Glad you all get along.

Let's not forget the first rider to go down in the second session (1st session after round robin) They rolled ambulance and ordered life flight. Anyone know if he is okay?
Old 03-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #77
luckyxdevil1

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR-750 '02
69' Yamaha 650 back in the day

Send a message via Yahoo to luckyxdevil1
Re: Curse of new paint job

Glad you guys are okay.
Definitely gonna scratch my new fairing. when they get them before I do a track day. Lol. curse.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #78
Grinchy

Feedback Rating: (15)

Bike(s):
'prila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post
What happens at the track says there. No need to figure out "blame" because there is none.

maybe not blame but always always analyse why you went down so you can learn from it and maybe help prevent it happening again.... that's what the fast guys do, that's how they get faster and consistant, that and naturally born talent, fuggers

glad the OP is ok, like someone said, nothing broken is always a good day
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #79
tiatool
Pro Racer Mode Enabled

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
08 Raven
05 Vstar 1100

Relevant?