MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #21
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
Did you put the 250R back together?



Seriously. I would gladly buy that guy a beer or 5.
Thats what i suggested to Eric.... Next time we get pulled over lets offer him and his wife a free dinner at Chama Gaucha on us!
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sept 2 today rr @ 630 grsa Events, Meets and Rides 10 10-03-2012 11:29 AM
Quick RR roundabout today on thanksgiving! cuong-nutz Events, Meets and Rides 18 11-26-2011 08:02 PM
Anybody want me to film them on rr today cobrakiller02 Events, Meets and Rides 19 05-29-2011 01:20 AM
rr today bigdaddyhoss Events, Meets and Rides 0 04-05-2011 07:34 AM
RR today? NICKR1 Events, Meets and Rides 29 03-11-2011 05:26 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2013, 07:01 PM   #22
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
Thats what i suggested to Eric.... Next time we get pulled over lets offer him and his wife a free dinner at Chama Gaucha on us!
HAHA...Frank, what I was saying is I would buy a beer for the guy who flashed his lights at me to warn me about the DPS officer not too far behind him...

I would offer DPS a cigar though...
__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #23
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
HAHA...Frank, what I was saying is I would buy a beer for the guy who flashed his lights at me to warn me about the DPS officer not too far behind him...

I would offer DPS a cigar though...
A Cuban cigar?
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #24
HP4-racer
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 40












User is banned

.
HP4-racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #25
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Glad you guys had fun today, beautiful day to be out there!
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #26
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
Glad you guys had fun today, beautiful day to be out there!
Fun for sure. A bit windy though. Feels weird when the wind is hitting you from the side when you are leaned over in a turn.
__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #27
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
Fun for sure. A bit windy though. Feels weird when the wind is hitting you from the side when you are leaned over in a turn.
Yeah man i hate it when wind is a major factor of the ride!
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #28
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
Yeah man i hate it when wind is a major factor of the ride!
I know, it puts a damper on my wheelie time...
__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #29
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
I know, it puts a damper on my wheelie time...
Hahahahahaha
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #30
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
Hahahahahaha
It's like an addiction. I'm constantly looking at the flags to see which way the wind is blowing. I think I have a problem.

__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #31
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
It's like an addiction. I'm constantly looking at the flags to see which way the wind is blowing. I think I have a problem.

lets hope grandpa wheelie takes care of his business soon so both of you can do a wheelie competition out there
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:34 PM   #32
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
lets hope grandpa wheelie takes care of his business soon so both of you can do a wheelie competition out there
No contest, he can make wheelies better than me. If I put my passenger pegs on and ride a staggard, I could ride them longer than I normally do sitting down.
__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #33
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
No contest, he can make wheelies better than me. If I put my passenger pegs on and ride a staggard, I could ride them longer than I normally do sitting down.
yeah all he does are stand up wheelies and put his left foot and the rear passenger peg to balance the bike
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #34
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
yeah all he does are stand up wheelies and put his left foot and the rear passenger peg to balance the bike
Actually, on his CBR1000RR he was telling me he puts his right foot on the passenger peg because if he did left foot, the bike wont go straight

I told him he's crazy, gotta cover that rear brake. I've only seen him ride that carb'd R1 once.
__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #35
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
Actually, on his CBR1000RR he was telling me he puts his right foot on the passenger peg because if he did left foot, the bike wont go straight

I told him he's crazy, gotta cover that rear brake. I've only seen him ride that carb'd R1 once.
most of the time i see him with his left foot on the peg so
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #36
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
most of the time i see him with his left foot on the peg so
He's doing it right then. That's how I learned how to ride them further than sit downs.
__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:51 PM   #37
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
He's doing it right then. That's how I learned how to ride them further than sit downs.
well we all know grandpa wheelie is crazy
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #38
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
well we all know grandpa wheelie is crazy
He's a hooligan, that's for sure. If he's grandpa wheelie, you can call me uncle wheelie
__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #39
cuong-nutz
Resident 250 guru
 
cuong-nutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,569

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Ninjer 250









Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
Did you put the 250R back together?
Nope. It's still in pieces....and the other 250 I bought is about to be in pieces
__________________
250cc's of pure Nutz
Ninjette Stunt Life Stunt Ride
cuong-nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:56 PM   #40
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
He's a hooligan, that's for sure. If he's grandpa wheelie, you can call me uncle wheelie
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy