Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 1-3 months

2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110

212 Decals! Happy Customer

Mods, please place this in the right section.

I have a few things to say about 212 Decals. I've been a loyal customer since day 1....the old HPCDecals days. I supported them back then and still do til this day. I've had nothing but great experiences dealing with 212.... Shipping has always been timely, response time is on point, and I've always been impressed with production quality.

Recently we hit a small obstacle after a transaction. Figured it was my fault for either rushing her, telling her last minute, oh hey I forgot I need such and such too! Long story short, Lisa takes it upon herself to make things right. That speaks volumes about her business attitude and customer appreciation. I was totally shocked when a package from 212decals arrived at my door recently. Goes to show there are good people out there!

Thank you 212Decals. I Heart U
S.D.W. is offline   Reply With Quote