Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (1)

'09 Ninja 500

LF Helmet Donation for Charity Auction

Hey everyone,

I've been asked to make a custom helmet for a Charity Auction (Sorry no info is up yet) for an Anime Convention here in Houston, Anime Matsuri. I'll be making another helmet in the same style as this:

019 celt014

The convention is held during the last weekend in March, so I'll need to begin work on this fairly soon. I figured I'd check MotoHouston to see if someone had a damaged helmet they would like to donate. The "Customization" process pretty much makes the helmet unsafe for everyday riding anyways. Small helmets would be best, but it doesn't really matter.

If you would like to help out, just send me a PM or comment here.

Also... if you're interested, for this convention I got to participate in a small video promo, which turned out pretty neat. Sorry... yeah, I wasn't wearing much gear, but we did our best to be safe.

Thanks a lot!
foayasha is offline   Reply With Quote