Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2013, 09:34 AM   #81
obed
TMGP Pimp

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterchild2 View Post
As far as I'm concerned every time I get on the freeway on 2 wheels constitutes as stupid ! For whatever reason it wasn't my time to go and it was his. RIP.
I kind of feel that way too, which is why i made the remark about how many times i had survived stupid .
I do not see ignoring or pretending something never happened as showing respect...to me acknowleging what happened and showing concern is respect.
Someone being dead does not change what actually happened and why it happened, nor is it reason for keeping silent about it. Talking about it can keep it from happening to someone else. All of life is a learning experience, or at least it should be. I do not see that talking about FACTS is disrespectful to anyone. Each of us are a combination of all the good and all the bad about us, to know who we really are, we have to know both. To really be a friend is to know all the bad and still care... if you only know the good, you don't really know them.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rider down somewhere near 288 & 59 around midnight Therodman General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 06-05-2014 05:37 PM
RIP Rider on 288 tonyt915 General Discussion (Moto Related) 29 10-23-2012 08:47 AM
rider down after hit and run 288/beltway craigntx General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 02-16-2011 12:06 PM
rider on 288 rip craigntx General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 08-11-2010 07:37 PM
Rider Down 610 Just Past 288 Phydeaux General Discussion (Moto Related) 84 03-07-2009 12:21 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2013, 09:34 AM   #82
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomAss View Post
I think it was in poor taste. Come on Bevo, is the drama really worth it?
1. It's entertainment
2. When a noob ho calls me out, I'm going to respond
3. I don't know if you read the entire thread, but like I posted, I had no idea if the deputy and the guy that was arrested were one and the same, or which one died. Just trying to get confirmation from anyone that new the rider buy posting the correct info I had

Last edited by Bevo; 02-22-2013 at 09:36 AM.
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #83
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazzy View Post
Good to see MH is keeping the same level of respect as a middle school playground.
oh that respect word....you earn it, you don't get it, just cuz you're on 2 wheels.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:51 AM   #84
Bazzy

Bike(s):
'02 KTM Duke II

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
oh that respect word....you earn it, you don't get it, just cuz you're on 2 wheels.
I'm referring to the way you guys talk to each other on here. We're all adults but some of you act like total children
Bazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #85
obed
TMGP Pimp

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

a kind of odd thought just hit me... the attention being brought to what the officer did or did not do, and how that attention came to be...
Bevo posted what he posted on the 14th, and there were a dozen or more posts after that on that day... not one of those posts dealt with what Bevo posted, not one disrespectful comment, all were RIP...
then the thread went dead for a week...
then on the 21st one of his well intended friends brings it back up, bad mouthing bevo for disrespecting their friend... remember bevo made no comment only posted a report... now we have this ongoing drama... bevo did not bring it up or talk about it... but the FRIEND brings it all to our attention again... what ever bad this person did is getting more playing time by the ones who think they are defending him... they have brought more attention to any questionable act than bevo did to begin with... my question then would be who has done more to bring disrespect to the officer, bevo or the friend?
The good intent, to defend their friend brought more attention to what he may or may not have done than the one they are bad mouthing for disrespect. Kind of ironic.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:56 AM   #86
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazzy View Post
I'm referring to the way you guys talk to each other on here. We're all adults but some of you act like total children
Welcome to the world of the internet and every forum. MH is not the only Houston bike forum that has its share childish posts
Old 02-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #87
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by obed View Post
a kind of odd thought just hit me... the attention being brought to what the officer did or did not do, and how that attention came to be...
Bevo posted what he posted on the 14th, and there were a dozen or more posts after that on that day... not one of those posts dealt with what Bevo posted, not one disrespectful comment, all were RIP...
then on the 21st one of his well intended friends brings it back up, bad mouthing bevo for disrespecting their friend... remember bevo made no comment only posted a report... now we have this ongoing drama... bevo did not bring it up or talk about it... but the FRIEND brings it all to our attention again... what ever bad this person did is getting more playing time by the ones who think they are defending him... they have brought more attention to any questionable act than bevo did to begin with... my question then would be who has done more to bring disrespect to the officer, bevo or the friend?
The good intent, to defend their friend brought more attention to what he may or may not have done than the one they are bad mouthing for disrespect. Kind of ironic.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #88
Bazzy

Bike(s):
'02 KTM Duke II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
Welcome to the world of the internet and every forum. MH is not the only Houston bike forum that has its share childish posts
I guess it's something about personality then, some people don't change just because they're behind a keyboard. Cheers
Bazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:26 AM   #89
Volfy
Fava Beans & a Chianti

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'15 300RR
'15 250XCF-W
'14 Trophy SE
'10 VFR1200F
'05 GSXR600 (track)

Member Garage

Kinda late to the party... so I went back to re-read the whole thread to see what kinda of insensitive Bevo wrote to stir up this whole stew. I didn't find any. Just some straight facts that were apparently google public info.

AFAIAC, the rider died an unfortunate death pulling a stunt on 2 wheels. Most of us have done that to one degree or another. None of the extra info posted by Bevo - or others - made it any more or less tragic.

What his "friend" did here is akin to an outburst of rage in a quiet funeral service. That act itself is disrespectful for the dead, regardless of the motiv.
Volfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:12 AM   #90
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
First time I've ever posted this on MH.---> "Suck my "

I had no way of knowing if the HCSD and the guy that was arrested were one and the same. I posted that info up in case someone knew the deputy or the guy that was arrested. You just outed him. Congrats!
Well said Bevo

(Like the way you can always dig information)
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:52 PM   #91
Neon Samurai
3090 MotoGP Champion

Bike(s):
2010 Ducati Streetfighter (sold)
2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
2008 Triumph Sprint ST (Sold)
2014 BMW s1000R
2012 Aprilia Tuono (sold)

I think its funny someone demands respect for a guy who is suppose to be under the public trust...but then assaults a family member and pops wheelies on the freeway endangering other people. really?
Neon Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:24 AM   #92
GSXRRyder

RIP....Darius was a real cool dude...use to ride with him a lot! Really sad to hear this. RIP Brother!
GSXRRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:09 AM   #93
gkcontra

Bike(s):
2008 GSX 650F -Blue
2008 GSX 650F - Black
2003 GSXR600 Alstare(sold)
97 sportster 1200C (sold)
'00 Shadow Ace (Sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obed View Post
There you go with the common sense again... GTFO this is Drama time.

very well said though.
gkcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:10 AM   #94
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

You old ppl are to serious.bevo stop picking on people you bully lol
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:11 AM   #95
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Lmao bevo gangsta now ?!?!?!! You told someone to suck your man extremity? Damnnnnn
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:11 AM   #96
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
You old ppl are to serious.bevo stop picking on people you bully lol
Old 02-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #97
Solyjr

Bike(s):
2014 Duc Panigale
2012 S1000RR - stolen
2005 R1 - sold
2003 V-max - sold
2000 V-max - sold

Send a message via MSN to Solyjr
This is just another reason I gave up stunting, I've seen and heard way to many stories. You can learn how to be a great stunt er, and learn a great deal of control of what YOU do on a bike. You can not however learn how to gain any control of your environment, surroundings or idiots, they constantly change and it takes a very small change that can lead to catastrophic disaster. It's not worth either wrecking a $10 to $20k ride or worse yet wrecking yourself or forbid causing your death or some one elses.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:09 PM   #98
jfman

Sorry to highjack this thread but I am trying to see if someone knows what is going on with Bazzy.

On feb 21st I bought 320$ worth of KLX250 parts from him. He said twice that he would ship the stuff the next day.

On the 28th of feb I texted him to get an update as I had not recieved the parts yet. He did not reply to my TM. Texted him the next day, no response. Texted him on march 3rd and still no response. Texted him again today and nothing.

I am just trying to see if something is going on with this dude or if maybe I am being scammed here.

I can deal with a shipping delay but the no response to my TMs bothers me quite a bit.

Cheers
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement