Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2013, 02:55 PM   #1
Jason Thornton

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2013 Hayabusa
2008 600rr
2000 F4

Fallen Riderz

I started a Fallen Riderz of Oklahoma last yr when i lived in Ok
now ive started a Fallen Riderz of Texas since i live here now
i encourage riders to group together and ride one last ride for our fellow riders that we know in support of there families for the funerals, for those that can attend
feel free to follow, support, and spread my facebook page to other riders throughout Texas.
Post up accidents, deaths, funerals (dates & times) photos of riders (ill make albums).
www.facebook.com/fallenriderzofoklahoma
www.facebook.com/fallenriderzoftexas

any ??s feel free to message me
Jason Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Donations needed for a Fallen Rider and a Fallen Officer. PoPoRiderRR General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 09-23-2010 11:13 AM
Jan 2 & 3: Dirty Riderz Rol call. ileono918 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 56 01-04-2009 11:10 PM
Dirty Dirt Riderz Roll Call part2... houseofpaint Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 81 11-19-2008 09:07 AM
Dirty Dirt Riderz Roll Call houseofpaint Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 178 11-14-2008 12:45 PM
kATY RIDERZ WHERE YA AT? Yama-P Events, Meets and Rides 2 06-10-2008 08:45 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Aside from (what it sounds like to me) exploiting fallen riders that have past just to get some "likes" on a Facebook page to make it popular, how does this at all benefit the riders or their family?

If I'm out of line, let me know, but from my experience with these "facebook pages" all it is is just about getting hits on your page.

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
Jason Thornton

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2013 Hayabusa
2008 600rr
2000 F4

no not at all,
its not about hits or likes on a page, i have my own FB and only have people i know.
these pages are for bikers, its to help remember our fellow riders and posting there pics up if anyone has sum to post, if people want to attend there funerals post up on the events calender and get a group ride to ride along with the family to show our support and respect.
the Oklahoma page has 88 bikers so far and who ever can get together and ride one last ride to show our respects to the rider and families, we do, bye rideing from the service to the grave site and we've even done a ride after for one brother who then suggested a big burnout for his brother.
weve done a ride for one sportbike rider whos mom&dad passed and rode in a harley group, and all the bikers lined up along side the grave site and revd engines while the 2 sons rode down the middle of the lines with there ashes.
Jason Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement