MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #41
ninenine
cmra expert

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015yzf-r6 A-bike
2012yzf-r6 B-bike

Chick looks busted homie be careful she probably has a .
CMRA#99
WERA#99
Sponsors:HoPD,P1 Racing,SCRC,Pirelli,Arai,BD Racing,Vesrah,Vortex,VP Race Fuels,Optimal Racing,Motul
ninenine is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SOUTHEAST MEET Wednesday 7-24 Hooters Pasadena j_e_hurst Events, Meets and Rides 49 07-25-2013 02:05 PM
S SOUTHEAST MEET Wednesday 6-26 Hooters Pasadena j_e_hurst Events, Meets and Rides 71 06-27-2013 04:31 PM
SOUTHEAST MEET Wednesday 3-27 Hooters Pasadena j_e_hurst Events, Meets and Rides 74 03-28-2013 10:00 PM
S SOUTHEAST MEET Wednesday 10-24-12 Hooters PASADENA j_e_hurst Events, Meets and Rides 63 10-26-2012 02:30 PM
S SOUTHEAST MEET Wednesday 9-26 Hooters Pasadena j_e_hurst Events, Meets and Rides 132 09-27-2012 01:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-14-2013, 11:39 AM   #42
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_e_hurst View Post
The majority of y'all need to remove your sigs. I've met you and maybe one other person at meets with that sig. The SOUTHEAST won't rise again if no one wants to help keep it on the map. Us new guys are keeping it alive though.
Up until yesterday I hadn't really ridden or even posted much at all since August. Since you like the sig so much though it'll stay.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #43
stevenuhh
SE Asian #2

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
08 Ninja 250r Sold
2011 zx10r abs

need that much protection?? even have to wear your helmet...... pass!

See you at the next meet finally got everything back together and some free time
stevenuhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:13 PM   #44
00chuck

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 600

Any one got a battery tender need asap
00chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:29 AM   #45
cowboyupo6

Bike(s):
2009 ZX6R
05 Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00chuck View Post
Any one got a battery tender need asap
Chuck I know I have one somewhere but I just moved so I need to see if I can find it in all my boxes of junk. I know I gave Bruce a 1 or 2 amp charger.
cowboyupo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #46
j_e_hurst
Josh

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyupo6 View Post
Chuck I know I have one somewhere but I just moved so I need to see if I can find it in all my boxes of junk. I know I gave Bruce a 1 or 2 amp charger.
He came and got mine last night
Old 02-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #47
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
Quote:
The majority of y'all need to remove your sigs. I've met you and maybe one other person at meets with that sig. The SOUTHEAST won't rise again if no one wants to help keep it on the map. Us new guys are keeping it alive though.
New people just haven't been included in our selective meets...

We've heard all the newbies are and we don't want them around

mybanner4a260100b5617
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #48
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
New people just haven't been included in our selective meets...

We've heard all the newbies are and we don't want them around
Old 03-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #49
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Quote:
Big n00b here!

Look at me I do track days...I'm the ...I push Ride Smart...I'm the ...I'm the SE side motorcycle ...yep dude...life moves on...people get busy...

Doesn't mean we aren't representing, it just means we don't have the time to be out and about all the time.

We're old mods...we were supporting Chris when this started. We knew him before motorcycles when we were into cars. Guess what? We still represent the SE when it comes to cars...we just don't go out...life happens, oh well...carry on and disrespect the ones who paved the way for you. Shows a lot about your character boss.

mybanner4a260100b5617

Last edited by SexualChocolate; 03-02-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #50
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

Quote:
Big n00b here!

Look at me I do track days...I'm the ...I push Ride Smart...I'm the ...I'm the SE side motorcycle ...yep dude...life moves on...people get busy...

Doesn't mean we aren't representing, it just means we don't have the time to be out and about all the time.

We're old mods...we were supporting Chris when this started. We knew him before motorcycles when we were into cars. Guess what? We still represent the SE when it comes to cars...we just don't go out...life happens, oh well...carry on and disrespect the ones who paved the way for you. Shows a lot about your character boss.
Listen closely. Your the one who started the name calling and acting like a little punk on the interwebz. I'm not here for any of the bs. Not here boasting about doing trackdays or any of the other YOU SAID, NOT ME. I'm here to hang out, bs, and ride with the people who enjoy doing the same things I do. What I said to princesses wasn't me taking a shot or anything ill natured. It was me pointing out something obvious and cutting up with princess. I don't give a rats about you or what used to go on in the past. Don't give a about representing cars. I'm here to hang out and ride. If you got a problem with it and want to act like a douche, you can take it elsewhere.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #51
easyriderZX10R

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
2007 ZX10R SE sold
Yamaha Road Star 1700
08 harley ultra classic
02 harley electra glide
Santa Cruz Bullet / Super T pro

you tell him daddy!!
you don't give a phhuuuucckkk!!
Old 03-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #52
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Quote:
Listen closely. Your the one who started the name calling and acting like a little punk on the interwebz. I'm not here for any of the bs. Not here boasting about doing trackdays or any of the other YOU SAID, NOT ME. I'm here to hang out, bs, and ride with the people who enjoy doing the same things I do. What I said to princesses wasn't me taking a shot or anything ill natured. It was me pointing out something obvious and cutting up with princess. I don't give a rats about you or what used to go on in the past. Don't give a about representing cars. I'm here to hang out and ride. If you got a problem with it and want to act like a douche, you can take it elsewhere.
Haha listen closely....

You took something from someones sig and I did the same. I fail to see any difference.

You seem like a great bullshitter, maybe even cool in person (verified by David). But if you want to strut online be prepared for the people calling you out on it.

Cars is where we all started and was the predecessor to this website. A little SE get together started by yours truly, that blew up into something huge. Eventually Chris started riding bikes and saw a niche that no one else had filled.

It's sad that you don't give a rats ...well actually nope I take that back, you don't have to care at all. I see your point that it doesn't matter who we are because all you give a about is hanging out right now and riding. Believe me when I say your circumstances will change at some point. You may not have much time, or you may choose to limit your riding buddies to only those you trust, or any other of the infinite possibilities that life takes.

Enough with the history lesson. Carry on, keep the shiny side up.

mybanner4a260100b5617
Old 03-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #53
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

Quote:
Haha listen closely....

You took something from someones sig and I did the same. I fail to see any difference.

You seem like a great bullshitter, maybe even cool in person (verified by David). But if you want to strut online be prepared for the people calling you out on it.

Cars is where we all started and was the predecessor to this website. A little SE get together started by yours truly, that blew up into something huge. Eventually Chris started riding bikes and saw a niche that no one else had filled.

It's sad that you don't give a rats ...well actually nope I take that back, you don't have to care at all. I see your point that it doesn't matter who we are because all you give a about is hanging out right now and riding. Believe me when I say your circumstances will change at some point. You may not have much time, or you may choose to limit your riding buddies to only those you trust, or any other of the infinite possibilities that life takes.

Enough with the history lesson. Carry on, keep the shiny side up.
No ones "strutting" Your just being an . Once again something YOUR SAYING, NOT ME. I made a comment about what I seen in those sigs because I've never met the MAJORITY of those people. And I'd like to meet and ride with the people FROM this side. That's the whole reason I started doing these meets, to meet folks.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:58 PM   #54
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Quote:
No ones "strutting" Your just being an . Once again something YOUR SAYING, NOT ME. I made a comment about what I seen in those sigs because I've never met the MAJORITY of those people. And I'd like to meet and ride with the people FROM this side. That's the whole reason I started doing these meets, to meet folks.
Wow...I can see I'm dealing with one brain cell at a time.

Carry on...

mybanner4a260100b5617
Old 03-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #55
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

Quote:
Wow...I can see I'm dealing with one brain cell at a time.

Carry on...
Still being an . If that's all your here to do then take it elsewhere. I try my best to keep all the drama, starters, and bullshit out of the SOUTHEAST. That's not what I'm about or how I want the SOUTHEAST to be perceived. If you can't communicate without all of the drama then take that somewhere else plz.

Edit: We have a great group of guys down here, most of which I now consider friends. I'm just looking for that camaraderie to grow between more of us down here. Keeping all the drama out is something we've been great at doing. I don't see why some people feel the need to start . That's not what ANY of us are here for. We were all brought together because of our passion of riding. THAT'S WHY WE'RE HERE!

Last edited by j_e_hurst; 03-02-2013 at 10:18 PM.
j_e_hurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:19 PM   #56
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Quote:
Still being an . If that's all your here to do then take it elsewhere. I try my best to keep all the drama, starters, and bullshit out of the SOUTHEAST. That's not what I'm about or how I want the SOUTHEAST to be perceived. If you can't communicate without all of the drama then take that somewhere else plz.
I hung it up in the post before the last one. But you seem to focus on the smallest thing and blow it out of proportion

For someone who (and I am going to use your tactial style now) CLAIMS that they are not about DRAMA, starters, and BULLSHIT; you sure seem to KEEP responding...hmmmm...

It's whatever dude; I really could give a less of what people think of me.. You seem like an Azylum copy cat and he is one cool dude in person. So I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and stop responding after this post.

mybanner4a260100b5617
Old 03-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #57
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

Quote:
I hung it up in the post before the last one. But you seem to focus on the smallest thing and blow it out of proportion

For someone who (and I am going to use your tactial style now) CLAIMS that they are not about DRAMA, starters, and BULLSHIT; you sure seem to KEEP responding...hmmmm...

It's whatever dude; I really could give a less of what people think of me.. You seem like an Azylum copy cat and he is one cool dude in person. So I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and stop responding after this post.
You may have made an attempt to hang it up but you were still being an about it. Yes, I keep responding. Its my thread and you were the one starting , of course I'm going to defend myself. If you want to "hang it up" that's fine with me. If the drama isn't your thing and I just happened to catch you on a bad day or if we got off on the wrong foot then maybe one day that can be rectified and we could have a beer or ride together, that's why I'm here

Advertisement