Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #61
Bazzy

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 KTM Duke II

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermanus View Post
I once had a guy try to intentionally hit me. was so angry I pulled over in traffic and was ready to fight the guy but he tore off. if you know me im not the biggest guy. I think he was bigger.

lol
I don't think anyone wants to mess with a guy wearing protective gear and reinforced knuckles lol

Reminds me of the story about having a gun pulled on me

Made a slightly agressive pass on someone who was taking forever to pull into a parking lot. I guess someone behind me thought that was rude and decided to catch up and tailgate me (within feet) of my rear tire. I'm in suburbia so I'm trying not to go too fast (55 in a 40), but this guy is all over me. So I pull into a neighborhood and slow down to a crawl, look behind me and see this person pointing a gun at me through the windshield. I locked up the brakes and was pointing at them to come to me, then they took off. They wanted to have a little fun and scare a biker, but I ended up following a good distance behind them as they ran stop signs and were probably going over 80mph through a neighborhood. I knew the streets really well and took a shortcut, saw them fly by as I waited at a stop sign. They took the next corner and chunked the gun out the window, I rolled by and picked it up.. airsoft.

I now have a blue 2008 dodge truck with a big monster sticker on my list
Bazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sucker punched bunxx Off Topic 26 09-28-2010 02:37 PM
Walmart greeter gets punched jhendrix Off Topic 30 01-17-2010 08:09 PM
preacher gets punched during sermon Azylum Off Topic 14 06-24-2009 04:58 PM
Some Girls Deserve to be Punched Racer997 Off Topic 15 01-05-2009 04:03 PM
People getting punched just before eating blends Off Topic 4 05-29-2008 10:35 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2013, 03:24 AM   #62
CombatM0NKEY
Call me TOOTs..

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
1995 Honda Shadow 600VLX

Honda Xr50

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to CombatM0NKEY Send a message via MSN to CombatM0NKEY Send a message via Yahoo to CombatM0NKEY
CombatM0NKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:06 AM   #63
phantomzrex

Bike(s):
2004 Kawasaki ZRX1200R R.I.P.

Look at this, hope its not a repost. http://www.komonews.com/news/local/2...168285826.html
phantomzrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:19 AM   #64
Scorch
Born to Run

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki V-Strom 650
1990 Suzuki DR250S
1986 Suzuki GV1200 Madura
1975 Suzuki GT380

Quote:
Originally Posted by obed View Post
nope, no sense in multiplying the stupidity.

Well said
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:03 AM   #65
SeksualTorture
The left hand path

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
2003 HD VRSCA V-Rod
1996 GT Pro series Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
If you're going to vandalize vehicles and make the roads more dangerous for other riders at least nut up and stick around. A real man wouldn't "ride off". Just saying...
When comitting a crime felony or misdemeanor its probably not best to stand around at the scene of the crime proudly showing off your handy work.

I have had one close call where I was crossing a green light in an intersection, a "vehicle" going the opposite direction made a "yield on green" turn in front of me and I almost t-boned him. I ended up following that "vehicle" until it parked, I pulled along side of it and broke the side view mirror off. mmmmm vengeance.

If I was to prepare for high speed vehicular vengeance I would skip the spark plugs, marbles, paint removers, and fists.

And what would I recommend? Lasers of course! Yea fricken lasers, really.

5lao8g

I've long since been a laser hobbyist. A 445nm blue laser with 1-2+ watts of power can be easily obtained on ebay or laser pointer specific forums for around $100-$300 bux.

They are usually the size of a small flashlight, think AA Minimag. However they are EXTREMELY dangerous and can tattoo a human retina instantly.

Yes you read that right "INSTANT PERMANENT RETINA TATTOO".

That means the back of your eye will be permanently burned and you will have blind spots or see black spots in the area the laser hit your eye forever.

While this might sound incredibly irresponsible and/or malicious when considering the alternatives lasers will not leave as much evidence as chemicals or physical damage to a car. The recipient of your vengeance might not even realize what happened til years later.

I can neither confirm nor deny having applied this method of road rage deffense myself for legal purposes *ahem* but if it sounds like a bit too much then just fall back to the trusty middle finger. As a harley rider I prolly average 1-3 middle fingers everytime I take my bike out, it comes with the territory I guess.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:59 AM   #66
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeksualTorture View Post
When comitting a crime felony or misdemeanor its probably not best to stand around at the scene of the crime proudly showing off your handy work.

I have had one close call where I was crossing a green light in an intersection, a "vehicle" going the opposite direction made a "yield on green" turn in front of me and I almost t-boned him. I ended up following that "vehicle" until it parked, I pulled along side of it and broke the side view mirror off. mmmmm vengeance.

If I was to prepare for high speed vehicular vengeance I would skip the spark plugs, marbles, paint removers, and fists.

And what would I recommend? Lasers of course! Yea fricken lasers, really.

5lao8g

I've long since been a laser hobbyist. A 445nm blue laser with 1-2+ watts of power can be easily obtained on ebay or laser pointer specific forums for around $100-$300 bux.

They are usually the size of a small flashlight, think AA Minimag. However they are EXTREMELY dangerous and can tattoo a human retina instantly.

Yes you read that right "INSTANT PERMANENT RETINA TATTOO".

That means the back of your eye will be permanently burned and you will have blind spots or see black spots in the area the laser hit your eye forever.

While this might sound incredibly irresponsible and/or malicious when considering the alternatives lasers will not leave as much evidence as chemicals or physical damage to a car. The recipient of your vengeance might not even realize what happened til years later.

I can neither confirm nor deny having applied this method of road rage deffense myself for legal purposes *ahem* but if it sounds like a bit too much then just fall back to the trusty middle finger. As a harley rider I prolly average 1-3 middle fingers everytime I take my bike out, it comes with the territory I guess.

So.... You shine high powered lasers into people's eyes on the road, permanantly their vision to get even? And you do it while on the road?

If i'm getting that right, the amount of stupid you posses is un-matched in this forum right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:00 AM   #67
B.T.R.
slow as molasses

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 YAMAHA R1
2007 ZX6R (TRACK BIKE)
HOT WIFE

GOON
www.solarcontrolhouston.com
For all your residential/commercial window tinting needs.
B.T.R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:05 AM   #68
B.T.R.
slow as molasses

Bike(s):
2010 YAMAHA R1
2007 ZX6R (TRACK BIKE)
HOT WIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog22 View Post
So.... You shine high powered lasers into people's eyes on the road, permanantly their vision to get even? And you do it while on the road?

If i'm getting that right, the amount of stupid you posses is un-matched in this forum right now.
i don't think he meant that he's shining them into peoples eyes but more so paint damage. eye damage would be instant and he said they might not know for years.

GOON
www.solarcontrolhouston.com
For all your residential/commercial window tinting needs.
B.T.R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:07 AM   #69
SeksualTorture
The left hand path

Bike(s):
2003 HD VRSCA V-Rod
1996 GT Pro series Team

Quote:

The amount of stupid I posess is unmatched in this forum right now, well at least until your mom logs on.

The other suggestions kicking, punching, throwing/spraying stuff all require the rider to be within arms length of the victim/aggressor?

My laser method is safer because you can put much more distance between yourself and the "aggressor". My post is also a pretty good application of linear thinking. And no its not going to instantly blind someone and cause a wreck (possibly depending on how long you lase your target).

Your post is an example of what happens when internet access is available to the masses. Now any chimp brained moron smart enough to string sentences together can log online and share opinions. Do yourself a favor and have someone read the you type before you post it and then have them erase it and slap you, kay dawg?
Old 02-14-2013, 10:26 AM   #70
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto

Member Garage

Quote:
The amount of stupid I posess is unmatched in this forum right now, well at least until your mom logs on.

The other suggestions kicking, punching, throwing/spraying stuff all require the rider to be within arms length of the victim/aggressor?

My laser method is safer because you can put much more distance between yourself and the "aggressor". My post is also a pretty good application of linear thinking. And no its not going to instantly blind someone and cause a wreck (possibly depending on how long you lase your target).

Your post is an example of what happens when internet access is available to the masses. Now any chimp brained moron smart enough to string sentences together can log online and share opinions. Do yourself a favor and have someone read the you type before you post it and then have them erase it and slap you, kay dawg?
LOL. My mom does not log on here, so it seems that'll leave you at the top of the totum pole of stupidity.. Your "linear thinking" is remarkable, to say the least.

Let me put this into a perspective you might understand. You are talking about, in the heat of a road rage moment, suggesting that while in motion, pulling out some high powered laser to shoot at another person driving their vehicle on road with you. What part of possibly blinding someone driving a vehicle on the road sounds safe? For you or for anyone else on the road that will have to deal with them? ESPECIALLY if it can cause permanent damage. Now they will be driving the roads for the rest of their life with lessened vision.

Plus, you've got to take the time and dig in your pocket for a laser, take your eyes off the road to aim it at the person and in Houston, probably deal with traffic.. Just to throw out a couple more factors..

Explain how this, in any way, is safe in the least bit? I will say it again, since it appears you are in fact talking about shining a laser at someone on the road, your stupid is un-matched right now. Pat yourself on the back, son. You set the standard.
Quote:
The cycle continues.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #71
SeksualTorture
The left hand path

Bike(s):
2003 HD VRSCA V-Rod
1996 GT Pro series Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.T.R. View Post
i don't think he meant that he's shining them into peoples eyes but more so paint damage. eye damage would be instant and he said they might not know for years.
The Blind Spot Test!
5oxukm
"Start by covering your left eye and looking at the star shape with your right eye. Slowly move forward closer and closer toward your computer screen, all the while looking at the star. At some point, you will notice that the circular dot on the right will disappear. That is because it is in your blind spot! If you move even closer to the screen, the dot will suddenly reappear once it moves out of the blind spot on your retina.

Everyone has a blind spot in both eye where the optic nerve attaches to the retina. We cant tell it is there because the brain fills in the missing image. Thats why I said it could take years to find out that your retina has been damaged. Although I am operating on the assumption that the brain will fill in new blind spots like the old one.

I never thought about using a laser to burn paint lol, good idea though, will need higher wattage I think. A couple guys on laser pointer forums are in the process of making multi-diode colliminating laser hosts.

What does that mean? It means they are gonna take three 2+ watt blue lasers and stick them into a single body and use mirrors to combine the beams into one, that means hand held 8+ watt laser. <-- Dont know if thats good enough to burn paint while moving but now I'm curious.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #72
SeksualTorture
The left hand path

Bike(s):
2003 HD VRSCA V-Rod
1996 GT Pro series Team

Quote:
Let me put this into a perspective you might understand. You are talking about, in the heat of a road rage moment, suggesting that while in motion, pulling out some high powered laser to shoot at another person driving their vehicle on road with you. What part of possibly blinding someone driving a vehicle on the road sounds safe? For you or for anyone else on the road that will have to deal with them? ESPECIALLY if it can cause permanent damage. Now they will be driving the roads for the rest of their life with lessened vision.

Plus, you've got to take the time and dig in your pocket for a laser, take your eyes off the road to aim it at the person and in Houston, probably deal with traffic.. Just to throw out a couple more factors..
I keep a high powered 800 lumen (Nitecore MT-26) led flashlight clipped to my pocket when riding, I use it to strobe and pass drivers in the left lane. I could easily clip a laser to my pocket instead.

Your stretching the word "Possibly" because no one ever in the history of driving has been blinded permanent or temporary by a laser. So your accusation is unfounded, unsupported, and has no proof except the words that seem to be coming out of your .

So not only does your arguement have a gigantic hole in it (what your saying can happen has never EVER happened) but also by saying my method is the least safe, your implying that its safer to manuever next to automobiles in moving traffic and punch/kick them.

Your arguement is more emotionally charged than factually/logically, are you sure your not female? Cause you sound like a .
Old 02-14-2013, 11:19 AM   #73
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto

Member Garage

Quote:
I keep a high powered 800 lumen (Nitecore MT-26) led flashlight clipped to my pocket when riding, I use it to strobe and pass drivers in the left lane. I could easily clip a laser to my pocket instead.

Your stretching the word "Possibly" because no one ever in the history of driving has been blinded permanent or temporary by a laser. So your accusation is unfounded, unsupported, and has no proof except the words that seem to be coming out of your .

So not only does your arguement have a gigantic hole in it (what your saying can happen has never EVER happened) but also by saying my method is the least safe, your implying that its safer to manuever next to automobiles in moving traffic and punch/kick them.

Your arguement is more emotionally charged than factually/logically, are you sure your not female? Cause you sound like a .

I think you seriously lack the ability to understand main points clearly given in a discussion. There is no "accusation", it's you clearly stating that YOU could or would use your fancy laser in an act of road rage and trying to say that it's somehow safe. Whether not it would work or has ever been documented is completely irrelevant. It's just stupid. Plain and simple.

I have also never said punching or kicking a car while on a bike is safe, either. That is also stupid and far from safe. There was no implying that it was safer in any way. (again, reading skills are key here)

Lastly, I have no "emotionally charged" arguement here. Just a simple observation to your brilliant train of thought with road rage and lasers

Don't shine me, bro.
Quote:
The cycle continues.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #74
Kawafasty
I make little kids cry

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
'13 zx-14 r. Red
(Sold) 2009 Cbr 600 black
(Sold) 2009 Kawi 650 red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track_Graphics View Post
It's time to call one of our local graphics shops and have a pad of stickers made that say "I DRIVE LIKE AN ".
As you're riding past just peel a few off, like those visor peels for the helmets, and slap them on the car - - maybe on the passenger side so you can use your left hand and they my not see it for a day or two.
DRIVE zps4ec07c2f
I am pro sticker pad movement. Awesome
Old 02-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #75
7cain
Resident Ginja

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R

Member Garage

Last I heard, Green laser is the most powerful in the class3a and 3b lasers. No where NEAR enough power to do ANYTHING to paint or skin. Eye damage, yes, but you would have to really have good aim, which means you would have to be looking at the target. Are you seriously saying you are going to turn around, one hand off, aim this thing and somehow hit a target the size of a dime (smaller if you are going for the pupil) and keep your bike on the road at the same time? LOL! Seems legit.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)

SBN blade specialist.
7cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:53 PM   #76
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
As a harley rider I prolly average 1-3 middle fingers everytime I take my bike out, it comes with the territory I guess.
or maybe you're just an idiot.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #77
bdubb

Feedback Rating: (10)

Bike(s):
1961 Mustang Thoroughbred
'06 CBR1000RR (SOLD)

Member Garage

Other reasons, but in my earlier 20's I punched a car door and to my karma in return shattered my hand after hitting the crash bar or something in the door. Meanwhile I went to the Dr and the plastic car door popped back out like nothing happened.

I suggest carrying about your business.
bdubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #78
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Lasers? When the did Dr. Evil join the forums? Now we just need sharks to put them on.

Dr Evil
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:56 PM   #79
cychotic
Banned

Feedback Rating: (1)

User is banned

cychotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:00 PM   #80
Neon Samurai
3090 MotoGP Champion

Bike(s):
2010 Ducati Streetfighter (sold)
2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
2008 Triumph Sprint ST (Sold)
2014 BMW s1000R
2012 Aprilia Tuono (sold)

I had a justifiable experience today. I passed this truck on i10 who was swerving (talking on cell phone). So i drive around him...all of the sudden him comes INTO my lane and starts flicking me off. so then I go on the should. Then he starts chasing me, so then i dip behind this semi...then i proceed to punch out the rear of his truck and speed off. Honorsdaddy saw the whole thing. I WAS A VICTIM.

Advertisement