Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Safety Corner > Gear Talk
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2007, 05:40 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

2001 joker custom

Originally Posted by Milez28
Forget all that theft deterrant cause if someone wants it, they'll get it or mess it up in the process. Do yourself a favor, get comprehensive added to your insurance which is simply theft and vandalism. It doesnt cost that much (really, it doesn't) and the peace of mind is well worth it.

I dare someone to steal my bike now, cause I know it's covered and I'll just get a newer/better one cause insurance pays out top dollar for claims.

ding ding ding...We have a winner
The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifegaurd.

Its peanut butter jelly time!!!
1badzx12r is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for a disc lock alarm any suggestions? thecrow General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 03-27-2012 06:37 PM
, I Lost my Wheel Lock Key! Drumboy Off Topic 10 01-10-2011 03:40 PM
Bully or Xena disc lock alarm opinions? (or others) SpeedCheeser General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 10-22-2009 09:33 PM
Xena Disk Lock Alarm Helios How To's and Q & A's 9 05-05-2009 11:14 PM
Anti-theft Wheel Lock spidermanfreak2 Gear Talk 22 05-21-2007 12:47 PM
Old 03-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #22
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years

95 CBR F3

My brother has the Scorpio alarm on his Busa. Saved it twice so far. (Remote got rained on so it eats batteries like there's no tomorrow now.) Last time he ran outside at 3:AM and the alarm was going off (keychain chirps too) and his friend's bike was long gone. They pulled the cover back past the windshield (I'm sure they were about to lift by the front tire). He keeps it in our Bro In Law's garage now, but I'm sure if they hadn't taken the 1st bike before his, they would have had no problem with the alarm going off as they drove up the street. I think they just didn't want to deal with 2 stolen bikes on them at once with one 's alarm going off like crazy.

+1 on the insurance, that's the best bet.
WideTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:26 PM   #23
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

Originally Posted by 1badzx12r
insurance is mo betterz than any alarm etc..!:notworthy thanks state farm:notworthy
"I haven't seen the crash, but I think Marc needs to be penalized for two or three seasons! Until I stop racing!"-VR46
BigComfy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:15 AM   #24
AkA Rubbersidedown
Feedback Rating: (25)

Experience: 10+ years

gsxr 600
custom pocket rocket

Originally Posted by 1badzx12r
+1.....locks/alarms only keep honest people honest
I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money.
You can keep THE CHANGE.
Homebrew is offline   Reply With Quote