MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #41
TheDarkestStig
This is me...

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'09 Yahama FZ6-S2 ABS (located in Norway, selling it)
'86 Suzuki GSXR750 (located in Norway, selling it)
Looking for an '06+ racer (R6, Daytona 675, SuperBike 848, Ninja ZX-6R, CBR600 or similar)
Considering a Harley Davidson V-ROD (Muscle and Night Rod Special)

@Bob_D Heh, glad to hear it! I had a lot of fun taking that picture, not to mention a whole host of others. It was part of a picture competition on an FZ6 forum I was a member of. Once I get my computer over from Norway I'll post the rest in my album. Let's just say fun was had...

@CraigRR Thanks!

TheDarkestStig is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
norway killing and Morrissey witchdoctor575 The Circus 2 08-01-2011 11:29 PM
The Norway killings and Glen Beck. hotcknstrips The Circus 12 07-29-2011 07:19 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2013, 12:05 AM   #42
ArmyApe
In reality, Goliath wins

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2012 Kawasaki ZX10R
2011 Kawasaki ZX6R (sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via Skype™ to ArmyApe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkestStig View Post
@ArmyApe Cool. Never been to South Africa; how's it like riding bikes there?

Norway, at least the part I'm from, get's a lot of wind but it's all usually evenly spread. It's not the all-or-nothing you describe at all; usually we'll have a nice, strong breeze with the occasional still day, and then you'll have the days where the storms whip up a little stir, but we haven't had gale force winds in years. Tornadoes are entirely unheard of.

300 days of bike-friendly weather? Sounds like I've come to the right place!

NATO took me to Afghanistan; spent about four years there.
Dunno about riding bikes in SA, I moved here when I was 18 and learned everything I know about driving/riding in Houston... which probably explains a lot.

What's it like being NATO? My unit's still up in the air about deploying to the the sandbox, but it looks like that's winding down anyway.