Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2014, 07:24 PM   #121
if ur not 1st, ur last!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

none currently :-(
13' ZX-14 (R.I.P)
84' H-D potato.potato.(sold)
07' sixxer (R.I.P)

Originally Posted by Yayo View Post
love the story!!
Thank you. It's been at the top of my bucket list for many years now.

I didn't think this day was ever gonna happen due to the fact I almost lost my battle with cancer back in 2010. Then in 2012 my dad got diagnosed and by the grace of we are both still here alive and kicking!

Another one was riding side by side with my dad which has been checked off the list as of last year as well. I still cherish each ride we go on together. So far we have ridden 3 times and yes I am still counting.
1sickGixxer is offline   Reply With Quote